ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Dec 13, 2014] Christmas Clash. (Witham)

The idea is to meet in the warm for some food (may I add its cheap grub as I know its penny pinching this time of the year).

@rs ian & @Racy Blue have sorted us some private parking near the wetherspoons, im sure they will be along to tell us more about this. They have also found a Christmas menu which they will be posting up! Thanks guys!

And dont worry we can still take pictures/loiter around the cars in a normal CS fashion!

Cheers
Dan

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
The car park is behind the Nationwide next door, it is walled and we can put the barrier down if required, map to follow later, this pub is huge and the food is very good and not expensive. A xmas menu is available, which i will post also but they do gourmet burgers and good steaks etc. Ive always taken my children in this pub when they were younger so ideal for Dave & Scott to bring the family if they wish. If we get an idea of numbers we can ask for a table to be set up. Asap look forward to seeing you all soon.

Last edited:
It still feels sticky and sometimes holds the revs.

Changed the cable?

tbh when j heard you blasted and painted it, shivers went down my spine! Phase 1 throttle bodies are pretty poor. I'll throw one together for you if I get a chance. See if it's any better sat, doesn't take 5 mins to change! :)

Just a reminder this is tomorrow!

Oh and on a side note I may not be there due to work commitments, will see how things pan out tomorrow. With an alarm set for 4.30am and over 3 hours worth of driving to be done on top of the job its not looking promising. I also dont have my phone due to that falling out with the floor, so wont be able to get on here/be accessed with ease tomorrow. ( I do have a temperamental Motorola, so will try let someone know if ill make it or not)

Fingers crossed Ill see you all tomorrow!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Was a good meet tonight. Venue was decent and the grub was not only nice, but cheap too! Lakeside afterwards was a bit of a let down, mainly due to it being too cold. Nevertheless it still was good to catch up with people before Xmas :smile:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I think lakeside may have been the wrong option for us but it was nice to see everyone again, Melissa is happy she went to the pictures with Gus tonight and im happy because he has a 197, merry xmas everyone. Suzanne said car parks full of clios and wanted to get hers, lol :)