ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danith's facelift Fn2 Civic Type R

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  Trusty EP3 & FN2 CTR
I had a look at the shadow chrome but against the car it looked a little naff.

Its tricky to gauge what the car will look like with the actual wheels painted rather than just a rim plonked in front lol
I'd go for a darker silver. To be honest, these hi power silver would look good too (same as my 18s pro race) as they look a bit of a titanium finish rather than sparkly silver on my ep3 wheels.
I think if you had a gp kit you should get darker wheels like gunmetal but without silver would look tidy

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000
I'd go for a darker silver. To be honest, these hi power silver would look good too (same as my 18s pro race) as they look a bit of a titanium finish rather than sparkly silver on my ep3 wheels.
I think if you had a gp kit you should get darker wheels like gunmetal but without silver would look tidy
So you think go for the ones i pictured?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  Trusty EP3 & FN2 CTR
I would get darker but not too dark. Silver is a mega safe bet though isn't it, just that some powder coaters have a really s**t selection of silvers

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000
I would get darker but not too dark. Silver is a mega safe bet though isn't it, just that some powder coaters have a really s**t selection of silvers
I agree mate. This guy is local so will stick the car on blocks, collect and deliver the wheels.

Problem with powder coating the pictures don't look anything like the wheels do in person. Plus silver cars are a pain.

Do you think the wheels in the picture are too dark?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  Trusty EP3 & FN2 CTR
I agree mate. This guy is local so will stick the car on blocks, collect and deliver the wheels.

Problem with powder coating the pictures don't look anything like the wheels do in person. Plus silver cars are a pain.

Do you think the wheels in the picture are too dark?
Nah I like gunmetal wheels on silver, just hate black and white wheels full stop lolz.

Gunmetal would look gash on a dark car tho

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000
Nah I like gunmetal wheels on silver, just hate black and white wheels full stop lolz.

Gunmetal would look gash on a dark car tho
Cheers mate!

I think I'm going to go for them, fancy a change and bongo silver is dull as dishwater.