ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danith's facelift Fn2 Civic Type R

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
To be fair I thought they were 200 new, I'm sure I was told through internet rumours.

Still, 135 for a fascia is harsh! But good that you can get them. Should be easy to sell on too as people were keen for the one I managed to snaffle.
Yes mate!

I’m fortunate as my car has the an iPhone Aux connection installed by the previous owner so I can connect my iPhone via the cable which routes through the cubby above the gear stick.

If I didn’t have it I’d definitely go aftermarket. I’m just not sure the £200 for the facia + cost of stereo and connect 2 is worth it for me.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
Yes mate!

I’m fortunate as my car has the an iPhone Aux connection installed by the previous owner so I can connect my iPhone via the cable which routes through the cubby above the gear stick.

If I didn’t have it I’d definitely go aftermarket. I’m just not sure the £200 for the facia + cost of stereo and connect 2 is worth it for me.
Yeah no chance I'd have paid 135 just for the plastic! Was going to get an ebay one til this popped up for the same price.