ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dan@SJM's 1720v

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Coupe/Defender V8
Re: My Phase 1 ITB Daily Runner

And thanks again to Matt for the work and for letting me put that fiver on account ;)

Top bloke and couldn't of been more helpful. (and to all the people that pointed me in the right direction :D)

Coupe/Defender V8

and yours mate! it'll be off the road in a week or so till more than likely nearing the end of July. But hopefully it'll be all well worth the wait.

53 Clio's & counting

Just to comapare AFRs

DSC01311.jpg

Coupe/Defender V8

Well what can I say. If you don't know any better mate.

I'm in the Croydon Borough, not too far from you guys

Coupe/Defender V8

work horse(s)

The Mk1 RT was bought from Midge on the forum. 28k on the clock and not a spot of rust...

Although the auto box is shocking lol

Coupe/Defender V8

It gets me from A to B.. ;)

It's not too bad once it gets going but when cold the box will switch between first and second gear like it's trying to hum a nursery rhyme.... I love it

53 Clio's & counting

What mods have you done mate? As if that graphs correct thats just over 170 bhp at the wheels?

Looks a little lean in places, the power is nice and smooth but the fueling is a bit up and down

Coupe/Defender V8

Throttle bodies I think? Seems a bit high though, but if you look at the 5,000 5,500 mark on both...

Clio 172

Holy s**t have you been shot!

Sorry for spamming your thread , my cars only got itb's fitted but as I said in my pm to you I'm not sureon the engines history

Coupe/Defender V8

Does look like that doesn't it!

RE your car not sure maybe worth asking around - those results seem pretty good for bodies alone (cams/headwork maybe????)

It's always nice to get a second opinion mate. Is there nobody local to you?

Clio 172 ph1 with ITB's

Oh and my car made 205 apparently as well just on itb's as well, going from Gogsie's comment bud. Although mine was mapped on the omex600.

No idea if that's true but thats what the graph says lol

SQ5

Took your time getting pics of them up lol! I must of given them to be delivered about an month ago lol!

Ph1 172 + Combo van

Took your time getting pics of them up lol! I must of given them to be delivered about an month ago lol!
I kept them hostage as he refused to pay delivery charges :rasp:

Status
Not open for further replies.