ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cumbria Meet

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I havnt been to a meet yet so was just wondering if anyone in the cumbria area fancied a meet, can decide on time/date and location if we can get enough intrest.

Mark

Titanium 182
My caravan in Keswick is flooded :( apparently our shed has floated away too. That's my base for epic summer drives :(

Stoopid bassenthwaite overflowed and drowned the entire farm.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Unlucky mate my mothers house got wrecked :( water made it all the way to the top of the stairs wrecked everything, he mate had a honda gold wing in the garage that we all forgot about and thats well and truly fooked 58 plate too >.<

next time ur in keswick tell me and il show you an epic driving road of mine ;)

Titanium 182
Sucks :( I guess living in such a pretty "Wild" place there are certain consiquences (sp) unlucky about the GW >_< that would be gutting !

Will let you know when I'm in Keswick :) was going to come this weekend to asses the damage but the Cvan is still half underwater so no point as I would need a boat/dingy to get to it :(

Which road is that ? I love the one behind the sun inn... Over the bridge (Over the little stream which is probably currently a raging torrent) and turn right :D

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Cumbria is in Yorkshire?

It is now lol

and alco il grab a pic of it next time im there... its mostly downhill but some of the corners are good :D and its a v long road too :)

So is any1 up for this then? mayb a bad time being so close to xmas >.<

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
ah s**t yeah forgot bout you ben :eek:
i was looking through my phone tryin to figure out who the hell Ben G was >.<

any ideas on places to go what to do etc, make it a saturday or sunday? or even a weekday long as its after 7 :rasp:

@hutchie if ur the rep why am i trying to organise something its ur job :slap:

Clio 182 Trophy
I may as well be rep seeing as though ive organized the last 3 Cumbria meets ;). Im not implying I want to be or anything, couldn't handle the pressure.

If we get more interest ill plan a route, if not im still game for a mini meet.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
il may need to know if we gonna plan a route as i may need to fill the tank up doing 23-25mph isnt nice! If we just mini meet il park in a corner away from the clios :p

alien green rs133
ah s**t yeah forgot bout you ben :eek:
i was looking through my phone tryin to figure out who the hell Ben G was >.<

any ideas on places to go what to do etc, make it a saturday or sunday? or even a weekday long as its after 7 :rasp:

@hutchie if ur the rep why am i trying to organise something its ur job :slap:

your in cumbria im in north east, but apparently we dont need two reps....

and im mega busy getting the sunshine bus sorted... :(

ohh and mpg dont talk to me about mpg i get 13!!!!!! ouch

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
What you driving ?? Land rover?

atm yeah lol

your in cumbria im in north east, but apparently we dont need two reps....

and im mega busy getting the sunshine bus sorted... :(

ohh and mpg dont talk to me about mpg i get 13!!!!!! ouch

How are you only gettin 13?! aint it ur car thats on LPG or is that someone else? :S

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Sleep?? Never! well once im bored of cod il be off :p

I used to mate but i wrote it off :( not going to buy another car until i hear from the police so atm im sharing a car :D

a question for you ben... ur on tropy owners club site fing how many trophys are in cumbria?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
thats all? thought there would be more tbh.. i seen one a few weeks ago at ma dads mates garage thats all lol

Clio 182 Trophy
I was the only gay..I mean Trophy owner in the village until Gib#244 got one after seeing how sexy mine was. There are probably another 1 or 2 knocking about in Cumbria somewhere..?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
mayb the plate was S18 T00 mayb you trophy boys can track him/her down :p

Last edited:
  Clio 182 Trophy
Hmmm, cant find out on the Trophy forum. More clues needed ! What is your dads mates garage called and where ?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
well it was red for starter... not sure on the name of the garage but his name is bill kerkpatric (not sure how u spell tht) The garage is in brigham, 2 miles out of Cockermouth

*edit: if it helps the date i saw it was the 9/10/2009 :)

Clio 182 Trophy
I really need a build number to track it down, if it has been registered on the forum it will be under that number, (***/500).

You got a facebook site, pic of you wearing a suite ?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I really need a build number to track it down, if it has been registered on the forum it will be under that number, (***/500).

You got a facebook site, pic of you wearing a suite ?

Yeah i thought u wud do lol. well at least u know theres another in cumbria :p

and yeah thats me lol, was at my aunties wedding :p got drunk took photo used photo for fb :p

as for the date i got skills :cool:

Ok i lied i just checked threads iv made...

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
You scrub up well, lol !

Well mate we totally spammed this thread to death.

why thank you :eek:

its not spam its casual conversation

spam.jpg
Is Spam ^^^^

Also im off to bed Cod Pissing me off! >.<

Last edited:
  RB & LY 182
Im interested never been to a meet yet only had the clio bug since september so im very keen to go 2 a meet in cumbria.

What ever time and place and date im going to be there!

RB & LY 182
Millom !? Not far from me mate, im in Dalton.
yeah i know ive seen u in your trophy (very cool)
i play soccer in barrow for barrow reserves and holker old boys so am often knocking bout rnd town.