ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS Awards

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
All I can say is that I was very surprised to win the show and shine. The trophy is now on it's own shelf in my garage!

Your car is incredible mate. Slightly on the OCD side (;)) but incredible all the same. Well deserved.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
you deserved it tbh mate, that car doesnt even look like its left the prototype show room yet.

can you get anymore perfection than you have already <3
I did find a little bit of dirt on the bonnet catch..

Looked uber clean though mate :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
You're only allowed to be green if you have admin in front of you and you introduce yourself.

So you failed, Mr Knuckles :(

Aww, I knew who you were (without reading the shirt somehow).

I hunted Brian down to say hi, does that count? Even though he seemed a little shocked/scared lol

But oh well. I'll ask to be green next year after I come say hi

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I didn't know what to expect when meeting you Knuckles,
but I didn't expect you to be 9ft tall with muscles you could bounce a coin off.

Owen

ClioSport Admin

Lol. What makes it even more special for me is that Matt's car has done 96k, which speaks volumes about the amount of time and effort that he has put into it.

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
You were one of the blokes I really wanted to meet mate,
although I was a bit jealous you still have the body of a skater and I have the body of a flabby alcoholic. :dapprove:

Hopefully i'll see you again at some point and we can compare skate scars and injuries over a beer. :D

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
You were one of the blokes I really wanted to meet mate,
although I was a bit jealous you still have the body of a skater and I have the body of a flabby alcoholic. :dapprove:

Hopefully i'll see you again at some point and we can compare skate scars and injuries over a beer. :D

Lol that's where you went wrong :eek: I don't really drink much, shame :dapprove:

I don't actually have many scars from it tbh, maybe couple of little ones on my elbows and shoulders. The only real damage was when I jammed my arm in a 90 degree angle haha

Ill take you up on that beer though :)

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Lol. What makes it even more special for me is that Matt's car has done 96k, which speaks volumes about the amount of time and effort that he has put into it.
Hats off to him then.

Owen is you're RB the one on itb's and 1.2 badges?

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa

only you would find that, something gally would spot :p

I didn't know what to expect when meeting you Knuckles,
but I didn't expect you to be 9ft tall with muscles you could bounce a coin off.

FLOL dave, i wish i had, had a chat with you now, cant help laughing. quality guy !! :cool:

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Well seeing as you sound like a proper grease monkey, I might be coming to see you in the future
and see if I can trade beer for help with jobs the dog kennel needs?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Aww, I knew who you were (without reading the shirt somehow).

I hunted Brian down to say hi, does that count? Even though he seemed a little shocked/scared lol

But oh well. I'll ask to be green next year after I come say hi

:eek: You did, cheers. LOL at scared, I think that's an improvement on serial killer

Well done on gathering LY/feminine cars for a pic too (I assume that you you?)

Bus w**ker
I met Brian. He accused me of being AK, so I left and cried in my car for a few hours.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
:eek: You did, cheers. LOL at scared, I think that's an improvement on serial killer

Well done on gathering LY/feminine cars for a pic too (I assume that you you?)

i assume it was scared lol. also, either i was suddenly taken aback with nerves or you were deaf lol

i started it... then got laughed at... then noticed all the other ones joining haha.

who parked your car with them?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I met Brian. He accused me of being AK, so I left and cried in my car for a few hours.

Oh no, not again, I think every year I'm going to piss off/disgruntle at least one person lol, in my defense, your name badge was misleading!

i assume it was scared lol. also, either i was suddenly taken aback with nerves or you were deaf lol

i started it... then got laughed at... then noticed all the other ones joining haha.

I think you were talking quietly or there was lots of background noise :eek:

Seb kindly moved my car for me, Thanks to Donny too for letting me know of the LY gathering :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm not sure, couldn't hear a word he was saying, lol :rasp:

ACTUALLY! thinking about it, he came back saying something about a banner and he had to re-explain about 3 times.

I've worked it out, I wasn't quite with it

Bus w**ker
Oh no, not again, I think every year I'm going to piss off/disgruntle at least one person lol, in my defense, your name badge was misleading!

I'm only messing, plus I got some special sweets so I left happy...just crying inside.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I know, but I wish you said who you were!

Describe 'special'? Lovehearts?

Bus w**ker
You said "So you're AK then", I laughed and said no I'm Simon. You looked confused.

Yeah I got love hearts and then Mrs Seb gave me Drumstick chews because "You're special", now obviously she didn't mean this in a retarded way. Right?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm socially inept, apologies :eek:

Mrs. Seb is is awesome so she definitely meant that in a nice way

AK

M240i
I know, but I wish you said who you were!

Describe 'special'? Lovehearts?

Don't worry. I WILL come next year :eek:.

It's just unfortunate that it fell on the days I was travelling between Glasgow and Aberdeen.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF

Steal my glory motherfucker ;)

I moved mine next to the Welsh LY, you joined and I started asking about :)