ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSS Awards

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
So who were the luck winners and what was all the categories?

Congratulations to who ever won! :D

Spinksy won best non sport somehow lol.

^^^This probably the worst car there!

There was a lovely black 1.6 on bbs's and "made in france fell apart in the uk" sticker on the rear window that was a trillion times better!

A man with a white fiat panda won best non renault( sorry can't remember your name):eek:

Luke got a medal for reaching puberty i think ;)

Best Clio RenaultSport - Not Sure
Best Clio Non-RenaultSport - Spinkys92
Best Non-Clio - Pete/Original Boy Racer
Show and Shine - Not Sure
Club Spirit Award - Not Sure
Dedication to Admin - Luke

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Best Clio RenaultSport - Not Sure
Best Clio Non-RenaultSport - Spinkys92
Best Non-Clio - Pete/Original Boy Racer
Show and Shine - Not Sure
Club Spirit Award - Not Sure
Dedication to Admin - Luke

Show and shine was the blue monaco with mirrors under it. I want to say Ady???

TonkaTruck

ClioSport Club Member
  28k Trophy - R1200GS
Did he? haha

By far the best non sport's there, were (Personally):

7717477128_88a7dbfae5.png

or (If lowered)

7717708652_e41f94e4a6.png

Congrats however!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
^^^This probably the worst car there!

There was a lovely black 1.6 on bbs's and "made in france fell apart in the uk" sticker on the rear window that was a trillion times better!

A man with a white fiat panda won best non renault( sorry can't remember your name):eek:

Luke got a medal for reaching puberty i think ;)
Agreed tbh. Forgetting all the green parts though, the bumpers was a complete mess.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Chris, the lad with the grey one^ had coilovers ready to fit last week. But they sent out ones with the wrong bolt spacing so he couldn't fit them :(

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
DaveDreads said:
Is that Gally walking about looking for something to polish?

Lol! Can spot that barnabee from a mile off.

Vicky's is the best non-sport, IMO. That dci with the purple wheels is pretty cool too

MG ZR 1.8
Thought the best non sport was the black one with the bbs rims. Really tidy car. Have no idea who's it is? But I loved it

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Vicky's is the best non-sport, IMO.

Same for me, I really love that car, have done for a few years now since I saw it at Trax in 2010,
so much time effort and money gone in to it.

Not to mention the fact it's an absolute weapon! :evil:

Lovely lady aswell, to talk to and to look at. :eek:

Audi A5
Same for me, I really love that car, have done for a few years now since I saw it at Trax in 2010,
so much time effort and money gone in to it.

Not to mention the fact it's an absolute weapon! :evil:

Lovely lady aswell, to talk to and to look at. :eek:

So true.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
LOL @ People moaning.

You run the club, then you can do the awards. No? Thought not.

All the Best, ClioSport Admin.

Just wanted to say thanks again guys :) there were some stunning cars there :) and I did get very excited dave lol :) I promise that next year the car will be finished and in immaculate condition. ;) so no whining if I somehow pull it off next year :p can I ask the admin team why they chose my car though? I'm very flattered and all but I feel like it has upset a few people :/

You're only allowed to be green if you have admin in front of you and you introduce yourself.

So you failed, Mr Knuckles :(

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Just wanted to say thanks again guys :) there were some stunning cars there :) and I did get very excited dave lol :) I promise that next year the car will be finished and in immaculate condition. ;) so no whining if I somehow pull it off next year :p can I ask the admin team why they chose my car though? I'm very flattered and all but I feel like it has upset a few people :/

You can ask..

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
flol i dunno what to say, fair do's to people who won the awards, saying that half of us buggered off probs when the admins did the walk for awards so to some people its no suprise.

spinksy boy, ditch the mahoosive wheels and paint the back bumper properly. then your on to a good stretch....

hopefully next years brings some even better cars for awards :)

Raz I am doing my best mate :) I'm tidying up the bumper and wing tomorrow, also correcting my headlight and then I just need to find some wheels, a front bumper sand finish the door ;) sorted :D and I am asking tom :) you seemed allright for the couple of minutes I saw you btw :) so why did I win?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Dude, shut up.

Just accept it gracefully, maybe cut down on the smiley usage.

Sprint 172
All I can say is that I was very surprised to win the show and shine. The trophy is now on it's own shelf in my garage!

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
All I can say is that I was very surprised to win the show and shine. The trophy is now on it's own shelf in my garage!

you deserved it tbh mate, that car doesnt even look like its left the prototype show room yet.

can you get anymore perfection than you have already <3