ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF Convoy 2017

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Haha! Actually RV (I'll call you RV from now on), what happened to YorkshireClio? Is that now Culture Gang?
No they're both separate but they're run by the same people I think. Yorkshire Clio wasn't really very successful but that doesn't stop me from having a sticker:sweatsmile:

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
@Sj1782 cover your eyes, he's only joking really!

Tbf, that's just facebook groups in general isn't it and don't get me wrong, there did seem to be some decent lads on there, like that Callum whats his face that runs the YorkshireClio/Culture Gang groups, he seems alright.

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I'll be having a big fat fry up all
You can eat before I set off to the services [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I am still 0% prepped for csf. Not even printed my ticket out, not sure if I can remember how the printer works and the kids are away this week[emoji23].

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
I am still 0% prepped for csf. Not even printed my ticket out, not sure if I can remember how the printer works and the kids are away this week[emoji23].

Best get your finger out then!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Wait, do we have to print it? I don't even have a printer.
Oh and I ordered my tent (for the second time)😂

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Print tickets? I'm paying on the gate, rather spend an extra £2 than visit a library full of Osspoops sobbing about missing their old Lancia's.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Wait, do we have to print it? I don't even have a printer.
Oh and I ordered my tent (for the second time)😂

You don't need to print out the confirmation.

Just have it available to view on your phones :up:

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
You don't need to print out the confirmation.

Just have it available to view on your phones :up:

But it's quicker and better if we have them printed out .... amirite?

@OssPoop @RenaultVirgin I'm printing mine out at work, drop me a PM and I'll give you my email so I can print yours out as well if you want. Saves you visiting heavens waiting room to print them off.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
I'm gonna sack off the convoy and come a bit later in the morning. Not sure why I was going to get up at daft'o'clock on a Saturday to convoy to a Cliosport show with Cliosports when I don't even own a Cliosport anymore .
I'll be there for 11ish.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
So who's going to be at the services in the morning then?

I'll be there.
8c12eb9a8dbb79480fdf02aa05ab7770.jpg