ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF 2019 Convoy - Yorkshire & the NW

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Where is everyone coming from and where do we all plan on meeting?

My journey is only from Wakefield so M1-M62-M18-M180 and then onto Blyton

So far the convoy is me and @OssPoop so we need to get everyone together ? ?

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Met @leeds2592 at a services last year nearby then just convoyed down. Wont be there reeeeallly early but relatively early, happy to meet others too

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Hello strangers! I’m thinking about coming down for the Saturday. We met up at the Moto services jct 5 M18 when I went in 2017.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
Absolutely ludicrous behaviour
I booked it off in January, I do believe that this is unacceptable behaviour from a bloke with such nice cars that people will now miss out on seeing??

Oh yes I forgot you’re on the same shift pattern as me.

@mossyv6 should be banned from leaving the house until the 5 is finished!

Lol, sorry chaps :)

Paul, I actually rolled the 5 out of the garage at the weekend (then rolled it back in, lol).

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Oh yes I forgot you’re on the same shift pattern as me.

Lol, sorry chaps :)

Paul, I actually rolled the 5 out of the garage at the weekend (then rolled it back in, lol).
I followed a renault 5 on my way to work tonight. Red one with a young guy driving, not a turbo but looks all original and at this year's mot it had 60k on it! I've seen it a few times now.