ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS National Area Meet (Wales)

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll happily step in as the area rep...as it stands with looming surgeries I have plenty of time on my hands.
Would be a shame to knock it on the head due to PPP so if any are in favour of cracking ahead with the proposed meet, southern down beach would make a good location...relatively in between for all involved and as Sundays meant to be nice and sunny we can get a game of beach football on the go. Plus....bikini babes could be on patrol... Fork knocking it on the head!

Looking....
Filters i am all up for you becoming the area rep, the meet you arranged in April was a good day, well planned and was plenty of information before hand.

Unfortunately this Sunday i have already made other plans now sorry as this meet didn't seem to be happening.

I'm up for it too lads - got the rally day on tomorrow at castle Combe so been rebuilding the engine for the last month in readiness - be good to go somewhere else too so count me in!

I used to be area rep 10 or so years ago - was always a nightmare - is a very big area to cover so meets rarely suit everyone but don't worry I've since been area rep on megane sport and that was even worse!

is rubbish though lately - we used to meet nearly every month - made loads of good mates but I guess times change! I'm the only one still In a clio!! Lol (there have been a number of cars in between though !)

Sorry to hear this doesn't look like it's happening chaps. :( I'm currently in work as unfortunately I'm still on a call this weekend and all next week so I can't really go out to play. If anyone here works in IT they'll understand what I'm on about. Did try to get it off though.

I'm definitely off for the Black Mountains run though so I'll most certainly be there. It was very good last year and all sorts of interesting folks showed up. :)

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm definitely off for the Black Mountains run though so I'll most certainly be there. It was very good last year and all sorts of interesting folks showed up. :)

Keep an eye out for those corners if your going bhat, don't want you on your roof...again! :)

Todays off the cards all, no point in going ahead as the PPP before hand scupperd it all.
Sorry folks!

Keep an eye out for those corners if your going bhat, don't want you on your roof...again! :)

Todays off the cards all, no point in going ahead as the PPP before hand scupperd it all.
Sorry folks!

Yeah... last time I chase a cammed 172! You're welcome to come along in Le Honda for the Black Mountain run if you like in October too if you're unable to drive.

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah... last time I chase a cammed 172! You're welcome to come along in Le Honda for the Black Mountain run if you like in October too if you're unable to drive.

Guess you ain't heard Le'news chap, surgeries in October and won't be driving for the next 12 months. Prognosis of epilepsy and brain contusion causing seizures so bye bye Mr licence.

Guess you ain't heard Le'news chap, surgeries in October and won't be driving for the next 12 months. Prognosis of epilepsy and brain contusion causing seizures so bye bye Mr licence.

Yeah I spotted it in the thread up there ^^
I don't lurk on here as much as I used to so I may have missed some news. Sorry about that.

Well you're very welcome to come along in Le Honda. I'm a far more 'boring' driver since losing the 182 though so I can't promise lots of sliding around and I'll probably be lurking towards the middle/back.
With any luck it'll be the same route as last year though which was great.