ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cookie's 2013 E63 AMG

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
No thread asking what car I should buy this time, because until last week (maybe Thursday) I was 100% going to buy an E90 M3 (because @Sir_Dave got in my head)

Then @Scrooge linked to a nice looking E63 that was far away. So naturally I abandoned months of completing AutoTrader looking for M3's and bought the Merc instead.

Dealers pics since it rained all day yesterday, it's nice today so I may take some later. Did 250 miles in the Civic to collect this from Warrington, then maybe 290ish back in the Merc via @Scrooge 's house for him to approve or disapprove, then home. Left home at 8am, got home just before 9pm.

merc1.jpg
merc2.jpg
merc3.jpg
merc4.jpg
merc5.jpg
merc6.jpg
merc7.jpg

So what is it.. 2013 E63 AMG with Performance Pack. So it has red brake calipers.. and an LSD (and other s**t). Oh and more power. Because 525 isn't enough

It's had a ridiculous amount of money thrown at it in the last year, and probably won't need brakes for a while.. or tyres (depending on how it's driven)

It's done 77k (I think) and I'm the 4th owner now

Also, in love with this car, and I really like the debadged look. Airport taxi yo.

TomSx

ClioSport Club Member
Slight upgrade. Love it!

And there's me in my shitty diesel. Do you mind asking what you paid? Or PM me.

EDIT. For reference my 350 sits at an average of 37mpg so 28 is absolutely stonking!

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, VRS 245
Very nice mate.
Thought I recognised the location of the pic’s, I bought a 520d of them a couple of years ago.

They always seem to have pretty nice cars in there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TomSx

ClioSport Club Member
I’ve done a track day, 3 glorious burnouts and 3k miles on my nearly illegal Pirelli’s in mine he should be ok lol oh and 20 mad laps on the grand tour test track
Are you on P Zeros? That's what I'm on and they struggle on mine let alone yours. They dont seem to wear though which is one positive.

cswalmsley

ClioSport Club Member
  182, Ecoboost Fez
Looks proper nice that does! It's crazy what you can get for your money nowadays.
Enjoy it!

MarcJP

ClioSport Club Member
  A200, Passat
Proper. Shout if you need something for it, life’s been pretty hectic but has settled now, so can take MB - related requests