ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Come back to a small hatch ? Chav content ahead (corsa vxr)

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
The subaru wagon was draining the life out of me I lost all interest in cars it was that dull so it's now on eBay will likely end up broken by somebody or me if I don't see what I'm after. I decided I wanted a small car again but wasn't sure what it quickly became a choice between a astra vxr or a corsa vxr my only want was for it to be standard 0 mods as I know the issues they have mainly the P4 corsa issue. Took the plunge and picked up a bog standard 08 pink VXR I'm pretty pleased with it done a 400 mile round trip to the sea side the weekend and all was good.

20180730_203123.jpg

20180730_203218.jpg
20180802_213144.jpg

Picked up some silicone hoses and a ram air filter just to give it a little noise as it's very quite.

20180806_184823.jpg

Plans are to enjoy it as best as I can until I get bored or it blows up which comes first ????

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Hunts around for a standard car and immediately modifys it.

Looks tidy and, unusually for a Vauxhall, not actually pink.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Hunts around for a standard car and immediately modifys it.

Looks tidy and, unusually for a Vauxhall, not actually pink.
it's only a filter lol it's the mapping I wanted to avoid most of all. or any go fast parts as in my head a standard one will be less abused [emoji23] it's in pretty good shape tbh will try to keep on top of the paint but is a vaux so pink will come as it always does

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
At least if I'm modding it I'll know how it's been driven since being done I wanted a base I ad abit of faith in as most of these are now stage 65 mapped so on and you just know they have ad death every start up.

touch wood [emoji86] it's gunna be a good one built on a Tuesday

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
What Subaru wagon ?

@DaveDreads
f**k the Corsa. Link to the scooby advert? For @DaveDreads obvs
Sadly after have a good look round one i've given up on the idea, f*cking dog's too big to fit in the boot without the seats folded down, which defeats the whole point of using it as a dog carrier, the Mazda Wagon I had over winter had a bigger boot and he still didn't fit in the damn thing.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Sadly after have a good look round one i've given up on the idea, f*cking dog's too big to fit in the boot without the seats folded down, which defeats the whole point of using it as a dog carrier, the Mazda Wagon I had over winter had a bigger boot and he still didn't fit in the damn thing.
is he a beast now then @DaveDreads ain t seen pics of him since he was a pup

535d / t5 caravelle
I just didn't gel with it mate it honestly put me off cars [emoji23]. I'm enjoying the corsa atm it's just a better place to be

Fair enough, I’ve always wanted a scoob, but never felt I could afford to buy the one I wanted and run it, not sure I’d want one now quite the same, unless it was pretty highly powered to keep the Corsa’s etc at bay lol.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
Fair enough, I’ve always wanted a scoob, but never felt I could afford to buy the one I wanted and run it, not sure I’d want one now quite the same, unless it was pretty highly powered to keep the Corsa’s etc at bay lol.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk