ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clip diagnostic tool question

Clio182mike

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
hey there, we have a dci 65 and it repeatedly breaks down. we know the injectors need changing which im going to do soon but I am thinking about buying a half decent diagnostic tool. I know the new injectors need coding so will be looking to do this with the new reader. we are getting a fault code DF137 so looking for a decent diagnostic reader to tackle both. I see a lot of you guys use Clip? will this be good enough?

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Full chip one is about £120 on ebay, i have had one for ages and its been fine. Avoid the really cheap ones as they are s**t.

LY 220 Trophy+IB PH1
I got one of the full chip ones on ebay and it failed after 3 uses. Might have just been rotten luck mind, but did do what I needed it to.

Seller was an absolute nightmare to deal with for returning it, people have issues with the install/cracking on laptops and they assume every issue is to do with that.