ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CLIP airbag

Clio Williams & 182
Is this just a case of setting the driver airbag circuit 1 and 2 to without or is there more to it? Do I set the ECU to unlocked first?

Clio Williams & 182
So I found resistors on the drivers airbag where there is now a sparco wheel, and under the passenger seat and the drivers seat. None of the seat plugs were plugged into anything except two power cables to feed the RX8 seat that was installed. When I cut this to take the seat out the airbag lights came on.

Since then I've ditched the resistors and tried a great many variations of configurations on the seatbelt computer using CLIP.

Nothing has worked.

Clio Williams & 182
Forget it, think I accidentally fixed it. I did everything right but I needed to let the car switch off completely and remove the CLIP and then start the car...seems fine now...*fingers crossed*.

dan's cast offs.
lock ecu, then recombobulate it, unlock, exit, back in, clear codes. some will be slightly different in exiting/closing clip down.