ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cliosport.net 2018 Calendar - SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS!

Jonesaaaay93

ClioSport Club Member
They were dispatched within Royal Mails timescale that ensured delivery in time for Christmas, so if you’ve not received it today, I would expect it to be delivered tomorrow :smile:
Right on time! Arrived this morning! Told I'm not allowed to look at it until Christmas morning.. bummer

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
So- the 2018 calendar has 1st July Donington TRAX on it,
AND
7th October Silverstone TRAX on it?

The October date is the TRAX date- was there a reason for inserting the July date?

BTW- Better photos than last year IMO. And 2017 was pretty damned good!
Congrats all those in it.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
So- the 2018 calendar has 1st July Donington TRAX on it,
AND
7th October Silverstone TRAX on it?

The October date is the TRAX date- was there a reason for inserting the July date?

BTW- Better photos than last year IMO. And 2017 was pretty damned good!
Congrats all those in it.
TRAX will return to Silverstone Circuit on Sunday 7th October, plus BRAND NEW for 2018 will be TRAX Donington on Sunday 1st July at Donington Park! More information and ticket booking coming soon!

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Any calendars left? Every year every my mum buys me one so thought I'd just use that but this year she hasn't and I'd like one for the garage.