ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Festival - 2nd July

Works 210 & MR2
Anyone from the NW going just for the Saturday only?

thinking of getting a ticket and wondered if anyone else was going.

Could look to convoy over?

Andy

Clio 172 Cup
Going saturday morning for the day with a meg r26 from wigan. We'd be up for meeting somewhere

Works 210 & MR2
Cool, may sort a ticket out now then.

Guessing Birch Services on M62 would be a good shout for a meeting point?

Clio 172 Cup
Yeah im just doing the day as working the sunday so probs be going early doors to make the most of it

Works 210 & MR2
Well its just under 100miles from Birch to Blyton.

Gates open from 8am so don't know if folks want to aim for getting there around then or a little later?

Happy to do something like meet at Birch services between around 6am with aim to leave around 6:30 then head up to Blyton for a little after 8.

Works 210 & MR2
Going to have to bail on this one folks which is a shame. Got to be at a 30th I totally forgot about!

Hopefully we'll have a NW meet sometime soon and I can meet some of the more local renaultsports.

Clio 200 Cup
My daughter is doing a dance display on Saturday So will not be able to make it. Up for a North West/ Wales road trip soon if there is one