ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF19 ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!

ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Center, Old Blyton Airfield, Kirton Road, Blyton, Gainsborough. DN21 3PE
Friday, July 5, 2019 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, July 7, 2019 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
Yep we'll be there for gates open on Friday to get a spec and set up. We'll be in the 'smokey' set up in the NW corner. [emoji6]
Ill be coming to visit yous then cause my usual smoking partner isnt coming this year [emoji1787]ill look out for your car and come see yous man!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
The mrs would be ragin [emoji1787] but she probably already suspects just as mutch as she always asks if she can come along aswell. HAHA NAW HEN.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
Got 1 more thing to do to the car before MOT. Or at least it's 1 thing that I'd fail it on, I bet he brings me a massive list across 3 sides of A4 just to be a massive chuff

If he complains about the lack of PAS, buckets and rear seats that are missing then I'm gonna throat punch him

mart.z.s

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
Got 1 more thing to do to the car before MOT. Or at least it's 1 thing that I'd fail it on, I bet he brings me a massive list across 3 sides of A4 just to be a massive chuff

If he complains about the lack of PAS, buckets and rear seats that are missing then I'm gonna throat punch him

I’m waiting for that 3 sides of a4 on weds night ?

Just booked another mate on for the full weekend camping. Trying to get him to drive the MR2 to track for me as its ruins my back on long distances, need a new seat really.