ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF19 ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!

ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Center, Old Blyton Airfield, Kirton Road, Blyton, Gainsborough. DN21 3PE
Friday, July 5, 2019 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, July 7, 2019 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
  197 & Giulia Veloce
Hi, new to Clio ownership and really keen to go to Cliosport Festival. Question, I'm coming up from Surrey and in my past and very limited track experience there can be a need some mechanical care if there's an issue on the day. As I live around 4 hours away and I'm not particularly mechanical myself this isn't ideal. Is there a mechanic there or nearby? Any other ideas?

Reactions: Gus

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Hi, new to Clio ownership and really keen to go to Cliosport Festival. Question, I'm coming up from Surrey and in my past and very limited track experience there can be a need some mechanical care if there's an issue on the day. As I live around 4 hours away and I'm not particularly mechanical myself this isn't ideal. Is there a mechanic there or nearby? Any other ideas?

There’s always members there on the day that will help out where they can.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I'd bet my left testicle that someone will be able to get you up and running mate*. Just take it a bit steady and don't do too many laps at a time and you should be fine.

* Blown engine or gearbox and rolling into a field excluded from any testicular wagers?.

I'll be bringing all my tools up mate so more than happy to help out if anything goes wrong. I can also go out with you in yours or you come out with me in mine/yours to give a few pointers on the track.(y)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Yeah I can arrange convoy for the SE lot. Can set up possibly 2x meeting points

I'll sort this out within the next few weeks and sort a route out

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Crayola

ClioSport Club Member
I'll be bringing a s**t load of tools too mate, probably spare parts also (because Clio)

If there's something I can help with then just look for a fat lad with a Blue Clio :ROFLMAO:

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I'll just need to no what people's plans are. I'll do the convoy on the day off the event

It will be an early one peeps be warned. Mcds brekky and a shed load of coffee is needed. More likely a toilet roll too after brekky [emoji23][emoji123]

I'll just need to no what people's plans are. I'll do the convoy on the day off the event

It will be an early one peeps be warned. Mcds brekky and a shed load of coffee is needed. More likely a toilet roll too after brekky [emoji23][emoji123]

If you guys are meeting somewhere down the A1M I will be there. Especially if the Golden Arches beckon me

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
How many PM track slots are left?

Is paypal not a permitted payment method?

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
How many PM track slots are left?

Is paypal not a permitted payment method?

Still some left, but afternoon slots are starting to fill up now.

We use Stripe to take card payments now as they have much lower fees than PayPal, meaning we can keep ticket costs lower.