ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CSF19 ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!

ClioSport Festival 2019 - Book Tickets Now!
Posted by Nik
Blyton Park Driving Center, Old Blyton Airfield, Kirton Road, Blyton, Gainsborough. DN21 3PE
Friday, July 5, 2019 - 05:30 PM
Until: Sunday, July 7, 2019 - 02:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
We ain’t all ballers mate ?

It’s a bloody travel lodge not the Ritz! ?

When you have to up at 5am on the Saturday morning and then be on your feet pretty much all day, a good nights sleep is very much needed. And then on top of that having to be up double early on the Sunday to pack everything away with a hangover isn’t particularly nice.

Every year I’ve camped I’ve been kept awake half the night listening to people snoring.

Each to their own but I’ll take a big comfy double bed over camping any day.

I’ll still be there getting pissed on the Saturday night and then just retire to the hotel once it’s all done.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
You don’t really stop in hotel do you Ron?! Or is this first time not camping?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Tbf you have to go to bed mega early both nights to set up and break down early each morning, must be impossible to get any sleep with us partying all night.

I only went to bed early on the Saturday night last year because I got f**k all sleep on the Friday night and was absolutely knackered.

I’ll be having a drunken late night on Saturday and I’ll also be spinning choons so no early night this year ?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
So much talk of snoring yet no mention of @JP83 ... something isn’t right. JP could be the new escapee alarm at Broadmoor if he ever lost his current job.

andybond

ClioSport Club Member
Really looking forward to this.

Lotus is now running properly and I’ll stick some AD08R tyres on it. Camping with my two sons ( thanks to family for getting them there! ) and The turboRenault crew along with a good laugh with you lot

If your only thinking of coming to the CS Weekender of fun, stop thinking start buying. I am about a million years old and this is one of the best weekends of the year.

Abarth 595
Almost certainly gonna book this. Just a few questions... I have little to no interest in cars and track days...do many of yous just turn up to get pissed? Thats my only question really. And if anyone wants to share a travelodge let me know cos my back doesn't do camping.

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
Almost certainly gonna book this. Just a few questions... I have little to no interest in cars and track days...do many of yous just turn up to get pissed? Thats my only question really. And if anyone wants to share a travelodge let me know cos my back doesn't do camping.

Yeah definitely, it’s primarily a social event, which is why we encourage people to do the weekend as the Saturday evening is what keeps people returning. You’ll still have a laugh in the day though, go out for some passenger laps with people and you’ll definitely enjoy it.

Abarth 595
Late night dogging or just sheep rustling? Must be tricky getting a few fluffy ones in the back of an abarth!
Being from wales, I kind of guessed you're a bit of a c**t ?

Yeah there is barely room in the back for a hamster let alone a couple of sheep. The lube is purely for greasing up ?

Can't wait for this. I've booked afternoon track time and I'll be camping Saturday night.

Are there any convoys from the South on the way there? I'm in Bedfordshire, near the M1 but it's 130 miles away!

Reactions: Nik