ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

I'll be coming again! Was epic last time.
For anyone with standard car seats and camping, sleep in your car. f**k a tent! It's dry, comfy and sound proof! I slept soooo well in the Clio. Seats go flat.
Hopefully I'll have my new 172 track/race project finished by the time this rolls around! If not the cups getting some abuse.
Any news on when info's going to be up in regards to track time?
Only now I seen your tag! Lol.
Definately be going again and definitely need more Welsh folk. 2 Welsh members from the entire club is embarrassing! Lol.
Hopefully more people are available and willing this year. I can't bloody wait!
What car I'll be in is unknown!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
For anyone with standard car seats and camping, sleep in your car. f**k a tent! It's dry, comfy and sound proof! I slept soooo well in the Clio. Seats go flat.

Definately be going again and definitely need more Welsh folk. 2 Welsh members from the entire club is embarrassing! Lol.

Convince @Jaffrey to come in the Meg.

Is Mrs liquidyelldan coming?

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Same dilema I'm facing chap. My mate with the M3 wants to come along and another lad with a well sorted gt4 celica. Hopefully have the numbers up a bit more. Be nice if some more of the welsh members came along though.

She's not a big drinker Tbf.
Think I'd rather go to an event like this on my own anyway.
Would always be thinking "hope she's enjoying, maybe we should do this, do that etc etc"
On my own I can just track the car, passenger ride my ass off and basically just worry about myself and have a selfish weekend [emoji41] [emoji106]
I do love my wife a lot!! She's awesome. Just this will be my fun time [emoji106]

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah you definitely need your f*ck it all hat on, Friday night drinking, Saturday tarck day, Saturday night BBQ, gig, beer tent, mega piss up, carnage, Sunday hangover.....Monday hangover part 2, Tuesday try and remember wtf went on.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
With it now being a festival, will there be any activities on the Sunday?

It's unlikely to be honest. If this years event was anything to go by nobody will be in any fit state to do any activities on the Sunday.

Having said that they're will most likely be another track day taking place so there'll be track action to watch if you wanted to stick around.

I'll be heading off to the local Premier Inn to catch up on sleep and driving home on the Monday.