ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Festival 2016 - Book Tickets Now!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I always hoped it would turn into more of a weekend festival thing, there's so much more to this club that shiny Clio's in a row, shame we have to knock the noise on the head by 11pm as I think a couple of bands going on until 1am would make it immense.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
I always hoped it would turn into more of a weekend festival thing, there's so much more to this club that shiny Clio's in a row, shame we have to knock the noise on the head by 11pm as I think a couple of bands going on until 1am would make it immense.
Yeh, but when the bands end we can just watch you throw up for entertainment. :innocent:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

To be fair one of the best bits of this years was sat around the BBQ after the band had finished and we were drinking beer, eating bratwurst and laughing at the banter between you and @Daniel

'Spot of bother' 😂

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Yeh, but when the bands end we can just watch you throw up for entertainment. :innocent:
I didn't throw up until the morning this time, i'm calling that a win.

To be fair one of the best bits of this years was sat around the BBQ after the band had finished and we were drinking beer, eating bratwurst and laughing at the banter between you and @Daniel

'Spot of bother' 😂
I really have problems remembering any of that mess, I remember eating Bratwurst, Knuckles falling over, Spot of bother, then fighting to stay concious and me Daniel and Sam all deciding to call it a night at 3am so no one could call anyone else a lightweight for being the first to throw in the towel.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Regarding fire, several of these should do

http://www.thisisitstores.co.uk/squ...78g1mqLwSEcRVHSfI5bgUU0DxZXEAxCDLMaAjgZ8P8HAQ

imgskin.ashx

I feel more of these are in order too, but @Cub. Isn't touching them

nerf-vortex-mega-howler-769-p.jpg

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
lol not yet,

We might look into it but I doubt that will come in the price of the ticket tbh.

Al joking aside Dave, ticket prices have been almost too cheap IMO. As odd as it sounds, but for sub £10 (not including camping) that's always included entrance and food. Food for the public would be that price anyway and a few gear ago, it was cheaper to go to duxford through CS than it was to go as a normal customer!

Places like Ford Fair and the likes start at £20 so even if you upped the ticket price, none of us wold grumble as we'd be there anyway, unless situations stop that.

Im happy to pay whatever the cost is tbh as all my mates are on this forum!

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Are non Clio's allowed!? This year was amazing, and I'd love to go again and hit the track next year too!

Just might be in something else...

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Al joking aside Dave, ticket prices have been almost too cheap IMO. As odd as it sounds, but for sub £10 (not including camping) that's always included entrance and food. Food for the public would be that price anyway and a few gear ago, it was cheaper to go to duxford through CS than it was to go as a normal customer!

Places like Ford Fair and the likes start at £20 so even if you upped the ticket price, none of us wold grumble as we'd be there anyway, unless situations stop that.

Im happy to pay whatever the cost is tbh as all my mates are on this forum!
I agree mate.

I couldn't believe all the food was free this year, and that you could just keep going up until it ran out. I had to keep checking with Nik "are you sure this is free?" Lol

Way too cheap