ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios spotted around Leeds

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
seen a blue 172 ph2 possibly with gold turinis in a hand car wash just outside halifax.

Spotted a Black Gold 182 with Rhinos sticker in rear window the other day in Horsforth Morrisons Carpark, I was in my new Iceberg 172.
50322100_2691327394211553_1347040389864882176_n.jpg

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Rb 197/200 at 5pm yesterday near cooper bridge roundabout chasing a mgzr. I was in the bp petrol station getting cash out

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
black gold 54 plate, rooley lane, bradford, about midday.

also the guy from motosave has a blue 172 now?

Nimbus Silver 197 spotted North Lane, Headingley. Blacked out badges and few other bits with .net sticker on rear drivers side window. No photo cos I was busy eating my breakfast wrap in Munch ?

Sj1782

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi s3 8p
Haha hilarious :) love a good ford! Went for a over take earlier and was greeted by limp mode had to pull it back in lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 9, Fiesta
Replaced the RB with that? Some upgrade if so, and massively jealous. Just needs to be red, and not purple.

nah, still dailying the RB. i’d just come back from collecting some wheels and i noticed your plate on the twingo. it’s actually a really deep metallic blue but looks purple in shitty cloudy weather ?

A0ADE601-9ADC-48D1-9BEB-8D5BDC877442.jpeg

Spotted a red 197 (Very low!) At shell on Kirkstall road then going up canal road towards Armley yesterday.

Liquid Yellow mk3 sport (Couldnt tell if 197 or 200) parked opposite Woodrups just off Kirkstall Road.

Pearl Black Nonsport with ClioSport.net sticker on rear window and sport grille driving onto the M1 at Wakefield Roundabout (Carr Gate Roundabout)