ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clios spotted around Leeds

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Who's driving the yellow 182 around Wakefield with canards, holes in the front bumper and all that try-hard s**t going on??
Why is it so f**king loud??

White 200 in Hunsworth this morning, little wave as well.

LY R27 on Halifax road head to Odsal top this morning too. YR07APY I think.

3 RS200
Also to everyone spotting in the Birstall area, I’ve driven there 6 days a week for 18 months to work and managed to avoid detection completely ?.

Pretty decent going.

There is a couple of lads with clips who sit on the limiter outside DW on Saturday nights that i think most of us would like to avoid being associated with. Generally mixed in with blacked out lamp/tow strap fitted; but otherwise standard SRI vectras, various boring 5 doors from the VAG 1.4 tsi range and many, many 50cc scooters.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Saw what i presume was a black 172 but could have been a non sport clio on the m62 around 2pm near Bradford turn off. Was coming off the slip onto the 62. Number plate was off centre at the front and looked to be 'SIIIHT' or something.

There is a couple of lads with clips who sit on the limiter outside DW on Saturday nights that i think most of us would like to avoid being associated with. Generally mixed in with blacked out lamp/tow strap fitted; but otherwise standard SRI vectras, various boring 5 doors from the VAG 1.4 tsi range and many, many 50cc scooters.
Grew up in Birstall.
This takes me back to Sunday nights at Showcase back in the early 2000s!

3 RS200
Not as busy now since police started cracking down on them

Dunno about that, I work lates and nights; weeks at a time and I haven’t seen a bizzy up here once.

I used to have a golf, which was pretty illegal against mot standards and always worried i’d be pulled up and tarred as one of these Birstall car park paul walkers - when really I was jus trying to get home from work (to my warm house and wife... I just don’t understand the whole hang out in a car park situation) ???

These boys even try do donuts in defenders and tranny vans! Can’t wait to see one fall over. One life, live it and all that.

Also to everyone spotting in the Birstall area, I’ve driven there 6 days a week for 18 months to work and managed to avoid detection completely.
I've just realised that I've seen your 200 around a few times, but never realised it was someone on here.
Looks nice!

Clio 182
Lovely 197 spotted in Hudds earlier tonight

Attachments

• IMG-20180914-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20180914-WA0003.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 132