ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio turbo @ £14995

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
37   0   0
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
It's about 10k too much unless I've missed the point

Built and used for 500 miles . Shocker.

Chances of something going wrong because turbo. Probable

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not sure with it being built by k-tec is that a good or bad thing!!
Name another Renault tuner that's been on business as long! At least if something does go wrong you can get in touch with the builder for help. I'm sure @SharkyUK would love that luxury.
Obviously the seller never got the memo about modding cars being a waste of money you don't get back by selling up!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hold on... if it cost him £20k to build why is he selling it for sale for £15k? seems like a no brainer to me!
£20k over a few years I read it as. I'd be more intrested in why it's only done 500 miles since the big build and is now up for sale. Standard turbo'd Clio story I know but I'd still be asking the question.

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
???There's no way it's going anywhere while it's £10k overpriced! As discussed in the £10k cup thread, you don't get back what you've put in.

MonkeyKnifeFight

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  Rusty Cup
Finally a realistic valuation! I dont understand why this guy is cutting off his nose despite his face.. He'll be mad when he realises