ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS250

Clio 197 with Meg 250 engine. Really happy with outcome, fueling and some mapping to finish, and we'll be somewhere close to 320bhp and 360lbft torque.

Untitled-3.jpg

IMG_0596_zps0fa7c920.jpg

IMG_0591_zps51e7fbdc.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Looks superb, where the hell did you find a megane 250 engine going spare???

Renault 5 Turbo
That looks awesome mate, like it came straight out the factory :)

when I see these conversions I always think why didn't renault do a small limited run of these

Thanks for all your positive comments.....Hopefully a set of KW Clubsports in new year and although the brakes are generally superb, wouldn't mind doing something crazy with the set-up...360mm maybe???? Heres some interior pics. LY stuffs a bit marmite but looks better in the flesh....going to paint backs of recaros LY too......

Picture072.jpg

Picture073.jpg

IMG_0288.jpg

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I agree with the boosh, that interior does not match the classy looking exterior.

It looks like a nova from 1993 if i'm honest.

lol....just when it was going so well. Its really not that bad as it may appear in pics but each to their own. Like I said, its a bit marmite but certainly not bloody Nova 1993 lol....and if nothing else....its just a re-paint. Maybe piano black? We'll see....

Last edited:

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Wow oh wow stunning.

Why the asons air freshner they solicitors I come across at work alot

Audi A5
Gotta love a boosted 197.

Like Daniel said, where the hell did you find a 250 lump? Must of cost a fortune?

What driver train are you using?

Was it a diy job or someone else do it?