ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio MK4 Peeps - Need some Bluetooth info...

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
There is a lot of documented issues with the Mk4 Media Navs and the fact you can't stream music properly as the unit can't cope...

My Wife's Nav S (2015) does it, she doesn't really mind it as it 'mainly' works but it f***s me right off!

I'm looking into Mk4 RS' and want to get one in the next few months.

Do the R-link units work or are they the same?

When did R-link 2 come out? what model year?

I won't buy one if it's still f**king up!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
It's not too bad on the media navs. Mine stutters very very occasionally. The most annoying thing is that it takes quite a while for the Bluetooth to connect once you get in to the car . It them doesn't resume what you were streaming before. You have to wait for it to connect and then have to go in to spotify for instance and then press play.

I find it pretty good once it's playing. I haven't got experience with r link though

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I can't stand it on the media nav - if that unit was in the RS models I wouldn't even be considering one! :)