ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 Ph1 Front Bumper

Clio 172 Ph1
Hello,

I'm desperately looking for a 172 Ph1 front bumper. I own a Clio 172 with (awful) Elia front bumper for quite some time now but this year I was told at MOT that the car has to be fitted with OEM bumper (or at least one looking more "normal") - otherwise it will have to scrapped & used for parts by the end of the month.

These cars are quite rare in Czech Rep so getting parts is hard. I called Renault and I was told this part is discontinued and to look for a salvaged one in Poland... I didn't have any luck finding the OEM bumper or at least a fake/reproduction one so far anywhere. On the internet it's always either some tuning bumper for $300 or bumper for "normal" Clio.

Maybe anyone here knows some place where I could get one?

Thank you in advance!

Clio 172 Ph1
Any idea if you can make the "normal" bumper fit onto the 172?

So far I found only one bumper in.. Poland.. for 500 EUR.

I don't want to scrap the car, it only did 140,000 km so far and feels almost new. But I might have to let it go if I can't fix it, 500 EUR is too much for me.

Clio mk2 1.4 16v
Any idea if you can make the "normal" bumper fit onto the 172?

So far I found only one bumper in.. Poland.. for 500 EUR.

I don't want to scrap the car, it only did 140,000 km so far and feels almost new. But I might have to let it go if I can't fix it, 500 EUR is too much for me.
ren breakers have one for sale atm