ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 idler

clio sport
I have put this in wanted but thought I would try on here I bought a genuine cambelt kit for my 172 and the idle I got with the kit has a different bore size, I can't send the kit back has anyone got the fitted bolt and spacer spare. I know this is a long shot!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clio sport
e4f7da39f8cbdbee27657acec79d39da.jpg

dan's cast offs.
where was the kitfrom? afik the renault supplied kit comes with the bolt and spacer for the idler?

clio sport
A friend who got it through there work and it can't go back did consider making spacer and using normal bolt but thought I would try on here for the bolt

Clio 172
The kit I had came with the different idler but it also had a different spacer and a longer bolt, sounds like yours is missing so I'd get in touch with wherever you bought the kit from?

dan's cast offs.
the kit with the plastic idlers comes with a bolt and spacer, the kit with metal idlers doesn't.

clio sport
Ok the supplier found it must have dropped out the box thanks for the help