ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 172 cup owner finally!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Little minter, all original paint, interior like new, all standard parts included, even badges but I do need a airbox and air feed.

Don’t think I have seen a Clio as good as this before I have managed to work on it.

Was pretty taken back when I arrived.

Will stick some more pics up later.

7D67BB1F-BEAE-4566-8466-144533B2F4A7.jpeg

C059803C-1EBA-463A-B950-3E625AFB823B.jpeg

89B20D8C-9323-4208-BCEA-4843E142E4BB.jpeg

Attachments

• EBFBEC76-FE21-4494-B4E8-8097B2719DD6.jpeg
    EBFBEC76-FE21-4494-B4E8-8097B2719DD6.jpeg
    397.8 KB · Views: 214

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Looks to be in excellent condition!

I’m guessing it’s missing the ecu cover? Will look much better under the bonnet with the proper air box in place too.

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
That looks lovely.

Were the door strips dull from the factory? They were always dull on my Cup but it had paint so I assumed they'd just been done badly, but they look similar on this.

Pics really make me miss mine :(

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Looks to be in excellent condition!

I’m guessing it’s missing the ecu cover? Will look much better under the bonnet with the proper air box in place too.

Agreed, most frustrating part is he kept everything except the airbox and ecu cover.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
That looks lovely.

Were the door strips dull from the factory? They were always dull on my Cup but it had paint so I assumed they'd just been done badly, but they look similar on this.

Pics really make me miss mine :(

Yes fella full from factory, bit like a mist satin.