ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cleaning Recaro’s

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Could anyone recommend product to clean my seats with which won’t damage the materials on them.
C7607282-6101-489D-B579-C864B8E6C2D1.jpeg

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
In for replys. I gently agitated my recaros with a nail brush and slightly dampened the material, it made a difference but they are still no where near as very mucky so need to revisit.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Where from and how much for the raceglaze alcantara cleaner mate?

Got it a while ago now but got it from Polished Bliss, think it was £11 or £12, then I just got one of their brushes with the wooden top.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Raceglaze Alcantara cleaner.

Mine were quite matted and CarPro Inside before raceglaze helped to bring them right up to scratch.
This is pretty good, it stinks of ammonia. Anything that can degrease will be pretty effective on alcantara.

Also if anyone has a smokey smelling car get on to Amazon and buy the £65 Ozone generator, amazing machine but do read the safety cautions