ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CL10 FK U

I once saw a Nissan GTR with the plate JU52 FKU, spaced to say JU5 2 FK U - and he looked like the sort of chap who enjoyed winding people up or f**king you over then walking away without giving a s**t. (I don't understand people who can do that.)

Clio 182
I once saw a Nissan GTR with the plate JU52 FKU, spaced to say JU5 2 FK U - and he looked like the sort of chap who enjoyed winding people up or fking you over then walking away without giving a st. (I don't understand people who can do that.)
God damn trolls!

Ph2 172, 106 Rallye
Eddie used to have that on a Red 200 over here in NI, he recently sold it for cheap. Was a great reg.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I once saw a Nissan GTR with the plate JU52 FKU, spaced to say JU5 2 FK U - and he looked like the sort of chap who enjoyed winding people up or fking you over then walking away without giving a st. (I don't understand people who can do that.)

Tbh on an obviously fast car that does nothing for me, needs to be a 1970 Talbot with a rb26 or something to make it work

clio 200 cup
Yeah I bought the reg from Eddie.

Must've spotted me on the way back from liverpool.
ac696df68ac05c76e8a974f44bebac65.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk