ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chester members in here!

markmcgivern

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 Cup
I would like to go for a drive with fellow owners. Never been to a show or a club meet before. I'm bit busy rallying on Saturday but free Sunday

Norbury90

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Silver 182
I'm a Wirral member if that's any good. Seems to be quite a few of us around. Up for runs to N Wales if the weather's good...

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
I don't have a working clio at the moment, just a drive and garage full of bits. It's like a great big 3d jigsaw!
It's not the same going to a clio meet in a vectra

Titanium Silver 182
I work on Cheshire Oaks so you could say it's on my doorstep too haha
Ermmm Broughton Retail park in the back car park as that usually stays empty the section near McD's and the pub

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Ermmm Broughton Retail park in the back car park as that usually stays empty the section near McD's and the pub
I think I saw yours parked behind Nandos last week

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
I would say the Post House roundabout as it's been bit of a car park lately although it looks like it's pretty much sorted there now.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
and it's crap:wink:

That too.

Is yours the titanium 182 on silver turinis I saw the other day, or the 55 plate 172? (Very late registered one it seems lol!)

Broughton is a good shout. Although it's right by my work lol.

Are we talking for a food meet?

Titanium Silver 182
That too.

Is yours the titanium 182 on silver turinis I saw the other day, or the 55 plate 172? (Very late registered one it seems lol!)

Broughton is a good shout. Although it's right by my work lol.

Are we talking for a food meet?

55 plate 182 titanium silver I usually park in the multi-storey at the Oaks, I'm on standard grey 182 wheels at the mo, mine looks pretty standard other than lows and an after market exhaust - I'm usually either around Cheshire Oaks for work or near ish to Broughton as I don't live too far from there
53049f698af1b5d752fe60285bf208fd.jpg
Was just throwing some different places into the mix with large car parks haha

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I can't believe I've not seen it.

Have you seen the 55 plate 172? It's usually on the left as you drive towards the multi storey.

172 wheels, 172 rear bumper, and I'm sure my car check brings it up as a 172

Mini GP2
Don't mind the location, horse shoe pass is a nice place though for a drive out.

Have you seen the 55 plate 172? It's usually on the left as you drive towards the multi storey.

Spotted this the other week, had to look twice thinking that is probably on false plates.

Titanium Silver 182

Yeahh I've spotted it parked up come to think of it, I'll have to make a note of the reg next time I see it and give it to the girlfriend to reg check - she works in car sales so can check if it's legit or changed plates etc see what comes up

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
I'm guessing I'll have the longer of the drivers regardless where we meet with being central as there's not much around my ways apart from a 'dub' meet at the local McDonald's. Also @Knuckles you weren't on the m53 about 5:30am today? Saw a yellow sport on the other side of the motorway..

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I'm guessing I'll have the longer of the drivers regardless where we meet with being central as there's not much around my ways apart from a 'dub' meet at the local McDonald's. Also @Knuckles you weren't on the m53 about 5:30am today? Saw a yellow sport on the other side of the motorway..

Definitely wasn't me at that time, I don't believe in any time before 7am lol

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Fair enough!! First LY I've seen, didn't realise how easily noticeable from the other side of the carriage way that colour is

Black Gold 182
I'm new to the group guys, Bought my first BG 182 last weekend :up: Based in Wigan, would be great to meet all the local C.S Owners!!!

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Never noticed this thread,
I'm often around Tarvin and Broxton in an Artic with gold 2118s.

Black Gold 182
I live not far from the m6 turn off at Marus Bridge mate,
I have only spotted the LY r26 once or twice, and i've seen the green 200 a couple of times they both look spot on! :up: @boffey do you drive down the new road where the business park is on the way to pemberton?