ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Chelmsford Racecourse SUNDAY!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Saying that im out Sat night in London that i forgot about,so have to see if im hanging Sunday morning.Will clean the car before hand just incase ?

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Saying that im out Sat night in London that i forgot about,so have to see if im hanging Sunday morning.Will clean the car before hand just incase ?
Likewise, Christmas drinks in Billericay Saturday night but wouldn't mind going.... We'll see ?

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Its that time of year again mate,this is prob the only time of year i seem to go out out anymore.Last train is 12ish so plenty of water & food on way home,so hopefully be ok for the morning @Ricardos

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Its that time of year again mate,this is prob the only time of year i seem to go out out anymore.Last train is 12ish so plenty of water & food on way home,so hopefully be ok for the morning @Ricardos
Good plan, I imagine I'll be ok. I too need to wash it as it's hanging still from the 1000 mile road trip to Germany the other week. I'm assuming there's food there? I'm bringing my daughter along as she likes cars, and breakfast.... @Sash you about?

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Hopefully give mine a clean sat morning before i go out.
I dont know if to be honest mate as ive never been to one of these meets,i guess so tho.I seems like a big decent turn out as they changed for the venue because of the attention/demanded on the event.A lot of clubs turn up like R8 owners etc,if any good could do a forum trip next year to one of them.I will have a look and see if i can find anymore info @Ricardos

R29TJR

ClioSport Club Member
  2005 RB 182 Cup
I'm popping to Freeport Sunday morning with the wife but may try and pop my head in quickly...

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Good plan, I imagine I'll be ok. I too need to wash it as it's hanging still from the 1000 mile road trip to Germany the other week. I'm assuming there's food there? I'm bringing my daughter along as she likes cars, and breakfast.... @Sash you about?
Sorry dude, Ive got Young Drivers at Earls Colne all day, someones gotta teach the 15/16 year olds how to drive....!

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
Im not going now as out last night,not hanging but up to late & cup is not clean.Typical as most weekends have been free then all comes at once,shame.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Im not going now as out last night,not hanging but up to late & cup is not clean.Typical as most weekends have been free then all comes at once,shame.
Exactly the same, didn't get in until 2:30am and there's no way I was driving that time of the morning