ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheers

SG9 Forester STi
I had a fantastic day and really appreciate all the hard work and effort that went into arranging the clubs first national meet.

Nice weather was a bonus and it was really good to see some familiar and new faces.

My trophy at the end topped it off brilliantly :D!!!

Megane 225 F1
Still not happy with you ;)

Thanks to the admin team for the day and for providing the guitar hero and bull.

Bux

Golf GTD
Great day, even if I did get a nice t-shirt tan/sunburn haha. Looking forward to going to Trax seeing as I won some tickets :D

Just like to say how also how good the show was, met quite a few new people and were all sound! Think it was a clever idea starting a little later in the day, prevented people from getting bored too quickly. Also there was a good selection of traders all selling good stuff, most of the time at shows the tat they sell at them are pants! Raffle was good, even if it did go on a bit but the prizes were very good!

Definately will go next year if somethings arranged, definately did the job of bringing the club closer together a bit more.

Nice to see some of the mods/admin in real life also, actually pretty nice people! Shame your all miserable b*****ds on here! ;)

Thanks
Nick

He's my mate who I came with, I did shake my head when he left like that, I'll pop him a text later about it.

Other than that, what a great day, really nice to put names to faces, had a good chat to a few members to. Liked the little stickers we all had to wear, made people abit more approachable. Loved the venue, and very well organised by the admin team. Gutted I had to shoot before the raffle :(
I also have a nice red neck and arms.

When I went to the tent I never even noticed the stickers nobody knew who I was. I happily introduced myself to a few though!

Great job orange ones :)

You guys should of got some green ones made up ;)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
When I went to the tent I never even noticed the stickers nobody knew who I was. I happily introduced myself to a few though!

You guys should of got some green ones made up ;)

Yeah Brian was handing them out later on

Subaru 330s
Really awesome day! I had been to the renaultsport national meet last year and this year in the same place but it wasn't a patch on CSS, and they even had Renaults hand in organising it. Very well done to all those involved, very impressed, hoping there will be another next year!!!

Defo bringing the suncream and ice lollies next time! I am officially lobster looking......ouch!!!:eek:

ClioSport 172 CUP
Fantastic day!! Thank you to all those that made it happen looking forward to the next one :approve:

Sprint 172
To be fair, your Monaco was prepped insanely well. A deserved award, Mr Searle :approve:
Thanks mate. Although I still can't get over the fact the we spoke for at least an hour before you opened your bonnet having never mentioned your TDF throttle bodies - awesome!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Yeah Brian was handing them out later on

Yep, things had calmed down bit so it was a good opportunity to use the name stickers. Next year though - you won't be allowed to attend if you don't wear one!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
500 car target for next year. I think.

Finally home after unloading the van (alone :( , although i did pospone it until after the F1 ) Just sat down to watch Top Gear.
We are going to feedback survey you lot to death over the next few weeks, but for a test event i was chuffed.

Massively proud of the Team and all that helped out. Oh and thanks for coming.

I enjoyed it, quite a bit.

Only thing i think would have made it better was if it was possible to have camped there, so everyone could have had a beer together.

Fiesta ST-3
I can only reiterate what I've already said. It was a fantastic day and worth the 4 hour trip each way. And I'd do it again next year. Done.