ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest Coilovers for a MK3?

Clio III DCi 106
I've been looking at coilovers for my MK3 DCi 106 and the cheapest seem to be AP's at about £500-600.
Anyone know what the cheapest ones are and weres cheapest to get them?
I'm not too worried about handling, just cheapest and lowest.

RB 182
I was looking for coilys too, but that is the price range i found to be the cheapest, and i looked around a lot... so ive just settled on 45mm springs instead

Clio III DCi 106
I've got 60mm's and MK2 60mm's in the back with are like 80mm's in a MK3.
I want it down more at the front though :/

There may only be one answer, hiya grinder! :p

Mk3 P1 dymanique 16v
Cheepest place 2 get these i have them on mine and i love them! Highly recomend over springs!
http://www.lowerks.com/shop-by-car-brand/ap-coilovers-renault-clio-mk3-05-all-4-cylinder/
8762503B-3CED-4BBE-9BBF-169462BD7820-6710-000005EB974EB3A0.jpg

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Lowerks were having a sale through Facebook there on lots of coilovers. Worth checking out. Think they might be local too?

Clio III DCi 106
Yeah he's based in Ballymoney or maybe he's moved to his house in Castlerock now, one of the two anyway.
I got my springs there when it was NI Coilovers.

Are those the standard 205/50/16's on that one there? How much is left to screw down at the front and is there any adjusters in the back?

Mk3 P1 dymanique 16v
yeah standard 16s no rubbing but i dont have spacers on and they are wound all the way down and have no adjusters to remove im afraid it isnt low enough exactly why i didnt go for springs
comfy ride tho for coilys

Renault clio mk3
Okay thanks , want it to be low but cant afford aps at the moment thanks
I brought the same coilovers as it said they would fit but a few of my mates say they wont fit. Did they fit yours and if so how as my rear spring is completly seperate to my shock but the cooilovers are together.

Mk3 clio
I brought the same coilovers as it said they would fit but a few of my mates say they wont fit. Did they fit yours and if so how as my rear spring is completly seperate to my shock but the cooilovers are together.
Did you ever buy those Ta tuningart coilovers as I’m thinking of buying them but unsure if they will fit my clio