ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CeX. anyone used them?

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
as above anyone ever heard of them im thinking of selling my wii to them.

Ive used them.Mainly to trade in phones (free upgrades) and old games etc.... Prices are normally competitive and service is good. Saves the hastle of putting stuff on fleabay.

CLIO 1.2 16V MK2 EXPR
computer exchange it is mate - there ok if u want rid of the thing, will prob give you a good price for it...

Titanium 182
they give you a pretty good price if you trade stuff in for store credit, i traded my psp in and got a ds lite and a game. Then i sold that ;)

?
Update. Im working again until i go back to uni in october time... hemel hempstead branch (totally different world to watford one tbh!!! glad i never worked hthere!)

Last edited:
  '91 Clio RT =D
I always pronounced it sex hahaha

anyhow

I find them pretty good, only problem is the huge que of people selling their goods to them.
I remember a day where tehy wernt buying anything and there was no body in it lool

Citroen DS3 DSport
I've just discovered that Gamestation will pricematch CeX and add an extra £1 on top of each item too. Saves me travelling to Edinburgh which is great.

E87 118d M Sport
I've just discovered that Gamestation will pricematch CeX and add an extra £1 on top of each item too. Saves me travelling to Edinburgh which is great.

a friend told me their starting to ask for proof as people are asking for a cash value, the store says a price and they the member of the public just says CeX are doing it a pound better.

BMW 330D
Heard alot of bad reports about them.
Went to my local one the other day for the 1st time.
Theyll offer store credit but no cash and ive heard its been that way for a week or two now.
Search on moneysavingexpert forums and hotukdeals.
Alot of unhappy people.
imo avoid!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Yeah I have been doing some reading online and most people are reporting all is not well with CeX right now.

Gamestation will accept a price match on all prices from the CeX website, all they ask is for customers to print out the information.