ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car track day teesside autodrome 1st December

172 sport
Hope this is ok to be posted in here.

Teesside autodrome have started running track days for cars once a month. I've done a few now and it's great cheap fun. Details for the next one below be nice to see some more clios there.

1st December
10am-4pm
£50 for full day open pit lane
half day also available to be organised with kat or Paul the event organiser.

Get yourself on Facebook and "like" the page Teesside bike track club for booking and more info.

Don't be put off by the fact it's originally a kart track it's great for our little clios.

IMG_169531284488541_zpscpxpjnas.jpg

Clio Sport 197
I work all week so if you could sort this on a weekend for next time, i would definitely come and im sure a lot more people would too

172 sport
I don't organise them just trying to get some people involved. I work during the week I just use holidays when needed. I doubt they will run on weekends they run the go karts on a weekend.

Clio Sport 197
Ohhh, i see, but yeah id love to do this as its so close to me but i couldnt even put a holiday in as i work away for the week :/