ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Car jerks on gear change

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
I would say your map reading with engine off is c**k on...

Altitude taken from your 'GPS height' pictured in a previous post.
1544524576209.png

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah okay odd! Noticed today just being sat in traffic and putting the clutch down caused revs to bounce slightly. Handbrake on.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Sprayed some brake cleaner around and made no change. Was thinking I'd fucked up the throttle body spraying it somehow but it's been like this a while tbh.

Touring_Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Wonder if pushing the clutch in flexes the bulkhead slightly near the brake servo? I would expect pumping the brakes to move idle around quite a bit normally - could give the brake servo vac line a good shake around and see?

Does the TPS give good consistent readings? Cars will use either the tps or the map (or a combination) to determine acceleration enrichment and would certainly (if wrong) cause a jerk when changing gear.

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Swapping out lambda, top one is the one off the car precat (furthest away from wire brush)

Isn't this wrong? Looks like a generic cheapo lambda.
Bottom is the 'new' one (done like 400 miles off someone on the forum)

Attachments

• 20181216_111103.jpg
    20181216_111103.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 33

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Replaced the lambda with genuine Bosch and it seems to be graphing better?
screenshot.jpg

Also mapped out the intake

Screenshot_20181216-155737_Torque.jpg
Screenshot_20181216-155641_Torque.jpg
Screenshot_20181216-155428_Torque.jpg

Seems better with the new lambda, going to give it a proper drive tomorrow.