ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

can you please photoshop this for me?

Racing Blue 182
Looking at these

Can someone make the front indicators clear and the wheels gloss black please.

f1_3.jpg

2b_3.jpg

Cheers

tiTTy & SV650
makes it look MR2 (latest) like -so me no likey, I think purely cause it's Silver I'm put off.

172 M69 eater
i like the photoshopping skills... i bet whoever did it is a sexy b*****d....

but the car... i'm not keen either - tho the black wheels look awesome!

Audi TT 3.2 V6
im looking at a boxster when im qualified as an electrician but that not for 2 1/2 years so might have changed my mind by then lol. i think id want to boxster s though

Racing Blue 182
dont realy want anything faster, as long as it isnt loads slower im not realy bothered

Im getting some money handed to me, so was thinking of spending an extra 2k and getting an old boxster, but with all the clear lights and a nice set of rims; that way it will look like a newish one

al

ST on the way...
racing182 said:
I think that looks great

insurance is £2300 in my dads name with me as the main driver (im only 19)

Are the 2.5 (not s) slow?

IIRC The MK1 172 would be very hot on it's tail.

A red missile
£700 a pop servicing iirc, my mates got one and im sure his last one (48k) was a grand plus.

Makes a fabulous noise though :)

VRS
my cousin and brother in law have both had 3.2 s's

i wouldnt bother getting anything other tha an 's' to be honest as the performance wont be much better than the 182

and if your going to by a car thats considered a bit of a 'hairdressers' car then your gonna want a boxster s so you can show 'em why you've bought it when you roar away:D

makavelli said:
my cousin and brother in law have both had 3.2 s's

i wouldnt bother getting anything other tha an 's' to be honest as the performance wont be much better than the 182

and if your going to by a car thats considered a bit of a 'hairdressers' car then your gonna want a boxster s so you can show 'em why you've bought it when you roar away:D

come on the guys 19! it doesnt matter what engines in it, he'll be 19 driving a porsche

2005 Impreza WRX STI
haha^ i like the look of it tbh. As said though, the S would be the better option if u could save that little bit extra