ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
A few more classic plays from the CS playbook:

The landing”; great time and effort goes into planning which contract to land on, only for 90% of the time, half the squad decide mid air to just land somewhere else entirely, leaving normally one person to get butchered by an opposing well organised full squad on the “original pinged contract”.

The team push”; we have a team surrounded in a building or something, decide to all push. Two people push, two others run away from the push and each other in random directions like headless chickens. The two people who did push, die execution style in the building they pushed expecting a 4v4 to discover it’s now a 2v4.

Welcome to the squad @Maccy 😂😂

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
20221024_193647.png

Pegasaurus Rex

Bon Jovi Officianado
ClioSport Club Member
If you are on PlayStation or X bOx and you team up with @Ph1 Tom @Jonnio @Adamm. @Daz... Or any of the other PC brigade, you’ll land in a sweaty hacker filled hell hole.

if you play with us plays station boys then you get to pester small children playing the game @NorthloopCup has no problems in telling a 12 year old to f**k off and finger it’s father.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Anyone who plays "opt out/no crossplay" should discount all wins. They mean didly squat. 🤫

Its like saying you won the world cup (But forget to mention the opponents were 3 year old amputees that were blind).

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just been explaining to the Mrs how underappreciated your videos are and how much effort must have gone into all of them

It's a fair old grind for sure! 😆

Had this one brewing in my brain for a while so had to do it. I mass deleted everything else from Warzone but made sure I kept these.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
So naturally I have bought MW2 the day before WZ2 arrives 😂

It's a ton of fun mate tbh I know it's getting a lot of hate but I don't think it's that bad when you're actually playing the game. This might change depending how good Warzone 2.0 is but I can see myself primarily playing this for now at least while I'm leveling guns up.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
It's a ton of fun mate tbh I know it's getting a lot of hate but I don't think it's that bad when you're actually playing the game. This might change depending how good Warzone 2.0 is but I can see myself primarily playing this for now at least while I'm leveling guns up.
This.

Get on a good team and it's a laugh.
Play solo and laugh at some of the people trying too hard.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
The campaign is fun tbh. I'm easily pleased
MW2?

Wrong thread:

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
MW2?

Wrong thread:

Oh I know, I've posted in there too 😂

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
@Ant1 @Daz... @withoutabix and myself getting clusterfucked on Warzone yesterday.

PS: does my mic sound like that in game?

Thought I'd dig this first vid out as I just hit 1K subscribers. That mic audio. 🤣

Was on 736 this time last week. Myself and @Ray Gin have found that the secret ingredient is giving YouTube money to share a half decent video. 😅😶

withoutabix

ClioSport Club Member
Aye was a special time man never get something like that again.

Logging in for 10:30am and playing through till 6pm ish day after day not a care in the world! Game after game no matter what the outcome was, honestly think if they decided to put like the second or third versions of verdansk back online with the anti cheat working decently they’d get sooooo many people back

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
For sniping etc do people adjust the scope to far rather than close. Just left mine in the middle but stumbled across a video and seems far is the better option

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
For sniping etc do people adjust the scope to far rather than close. Just left mine in the middle but stumbled across a video and seems far is the better option

I default to far on everything really but it's mainly for potentially seeing people the gun might block out of view using lower range scopes.