ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare and MW2 / Next Gen

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I've not played Iw for a while. I'm always on mw but up until I got the xbox one in June I was always on it then. Mw and waw are the best ones imo

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
So I forgot that the remastered version of mw2 existed.

What's best way of getting it? As appears to still be £50+??

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
@Davyy

First game in without changing anything to the standard sensitivity and inverted aim (last one very noob) and fook me think i went 5-15 lol. Was a small map (crap with names) just madness.

Getting better though i reckon kd around 1.10 so far. Its good though but polar opposite of bf1 especially with me trying to spot people and throwing grenades lols

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
SnD is my game type, love it. Dead silence is an absolute must. Usually tend to roll with M16 + RDS and claymores, stopping power and dead silence.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
@Davyy

First game in without changing anything to the standard sensitivity and inverted aim (last one very noob) and fook me think i went 5-15 lol. Was a small map (crap with names) just madness.

Getting better though i reckon kd around 1.10 so far. Its good though but polar opposite of bf1 especially with me trying to spot people and throwing grenades lols

Yeah it's such a fast paced game.. classic. Was it Shipment?

I'm also S&D. Been playing Gamebattles recently and getting smashed!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
That's it shipment. Sensitivity turned up and did a bit better.

Think I'm comparing it to much yo bf1 loo

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Spent an hour or so on bf4 then onto this.

Was close to either throwing it like a frisbee or selling it.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Anyone who missed this the first time round, COD:Modern Warfare Remastered is free to download from the Playstation Store.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Played this again this week. Got to the level with the guille suits where you have to wait for the helicopter and swarms of enemies keep coming it you.
Died and have now restarted with the claymores gone and a s**t gun as a second weapon.
Had a few attempts at finishing the level from there, kept getting killed. Seen my arse and haven't been back on it since.