ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Caffeine and machine

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Spotted lots of clios there today, many had CS stickers, one had a lot of Cs festival stickers

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Such an awesome place!
I was there last weekend.

4c090ed89286b3fa9bd5ca2c9e7a877a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
The only thing I found annoying was paying to park.... I know you redeem the voucher, but still..

cliocollins

ClioSport Club Member
  ITB's RB & F56 jCW
I was there today. Have to agree loads of Clios today! I'm also up for a meet in a couple of weeks too.

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Took me about 2:30 to get there.
Would go again but don’t think it will be a regular thing.

Will definitely pop in if I’m in the area for any reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
90 minutes each way for me with the added bonus of some great back roads for almost the entire journey. Ace Cafe is closer but takes about the same time unless you miss the traffic..

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I've been twice. I think the place is great. Good vibe and atmosphere and theres always plenty of different and various stuff there. Cars, bikes, and the obscure. Dogs are welcome too so it give the place a nice relaxed feel.

It's a bit over 2hrs away from me, but worth the trip everynow and again. Once every few months is cool if the weather is good. Parking price isn't that bad (£10) when your guaranteed a space and you get a free coffee with that, which I'd imagine is £4 on it's own. The coffee is awesome too.

ggt5.jpg

A few pics from both times I've been: