ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Brake bias

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
I prefer lever type personally.

Tilton one. Wouldn’t recommend a cheap one.

E88DA286-05A7-4902-AD60-D4BC95395BB8.jpeg

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
Thank you. Is this the proline kit?
Did it fit ok in the end?

It is yeah. And no it did not fit well ?

Was missing locking nuts for the rear bulkhead adaptors and somert else which I had to order off eBay and I ordered one hose off Hel brake lines site through their custom hose section as one from prolinemotorsport was wrong and he was being difficult. Ideally the hose from the bulkhead to the bias valve I need to reorder as it’s a foot too long. Would need to exit out the AC blanking panel to be perfectly straight ?

To be fair tho it saved a lot of time compared to making them. Lol

406 V6, Race Buggy
I always run the tilton knob-type ones, prefer having fine adjustment over the lever type ones, Tilton are good quality at a decent price, I'd take them over most of the cheap options like CNC, Compbrake, etc.

Clio f1 r27
It is yeah. And no it did not fit well ?

Was missing locking nuts for the rear bulkhead adaptors and somert else which I had to order off eBay and I ordered one hose off Hel brake lines site through their custom hose section as one from prolinemotorsport was wrong and he was being difficult. Ideally the hose from the bulkhead to the bias valve I need to reorder as it’s a foot too long. Would need to exit out the AC blanking panel to be perfectly straight ?

To be fair tho it saved a lot of time compared to making them. Lol

Hmmmm this is the problem I have heard mix reviews about the kit they/him supply.

Without doing the hard work and working it all out myself there isn’t really any other option, or is there?

Chambers_RS

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup&Leon K1
Hmmmm this is the problem I have heard mix reviews about the kit they/him supply.

Without doing the hard work and working it all out myself there isn’t really any other option, or is there?

There’s not that I know of.

I’d get one of the prolinemotorsport kits in a basic colour, what fits, fit and resize and reorder from Hel. There really well priced.

The hose I had to reorder was the first rear section. So from master to bulkhead. He sent me a straight fitting into the master and the wrong bulkhead connection. So I ordered a 90 bend and correct bulkhead fittings etc and was 24.95 delivered next day.

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Tilton, and something must just fail inside sending far too much pressure to the rear. Half way through a road rally when it happens isnt the best. Had to crimp the line with some vicegrips.