ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Body shops

deanoE30M3

ClioSport Club Member
After a decent body shop, for the Clio ph 1 am keeping!

I’ve bought new rear quarters and sills for both sides!

Local to Gloucestershire but will travel if the jobs spot on..

Cheers

monaco 172
No idea on the body shop in that area, but I bet new rear quarters welded in along with new sills, filled then painted will cost a small fortune if done properly.

Sentimental value on the car I assume?

deanoE30M3

ClioSport Club Member
Well I’ve been quoted £1500 so far but that’s with out bits!

But I’ve already bought bits needed already..

No, bought it last year and was a good price and it’s only done 69k was gonna turn it into good daily / track car / everything that needs doing to it will be same or up graded.. as it’s been stood for couple years!

monaco 172
Well I’ve been quoted £1500 so far but that’s with out bits!

But I’ve already bought bits needed already..

No, bought it last year and was a good price and it’s only done 69k was gonna turn it into good daily / track car / everything that needs doing to it will be same or up graded.. as it’s been stood for couple years!
To be fair 1500 is the sort of price I had in mind. Decent body shops aren't cheap. Both sills and rear quarters is a massive job, then spraying more or less both sides of the car and blending with the other panels won't come cheap.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
For that I'd expect more, chop out all that metal and replace plus anything underneath that's gone will need replacing to weld to, 1000 a side I'd be budgeting minimum