ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bitcoins (and other crypto currencies)

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Its currently a bear market atm so its to be expected it will go down in price, just wait it out.

clio 182 trophy
I might have a little play just for.the adrenaline rush of it. In order to buy do I need to give out private details ect, if so what is the safest option?

Iceberg PH1 172
How d you feel about Monero, Bytecoin, FCN, QCN.?

Bytecoin has a scheduled hardfork in 6 months time, surely that will drive the price up.?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Is Monero the one that all the hackers use by injecting mining code into random websites?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
50 Cent is back on top after discovering 700 Bitcoins he forgot he owned.

In 2014, 50 Cent released the album Animal Ambition and became the first artist to accept Bitcoin as payment.
The rapper received more than 700 Bitcoins under the deal, but then forgot about the cryptocurrency.

The hoard is worth $7-$8m, although the currency's price volatility means that could change fast.

Now he can pay that woman all the money he owes her??

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Can someone help me with the Binance Coinbase thing.

I’ve set up accounts in both and it asked for 1 Euro deposit into Coinbase, I dine that and it charged £5 for the pleasure. How do I just deal in £££?

And howndonyoubuse binance once you’ve bought bitcoin?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
@Jaff. you use a withdrawal/deposit address and it sends it from coinbase to binance.

I'm down to less $ than the amount of £ I started with..

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
Buy like £20 of ethereum then send that to your binance ETH wallet then you can use that for anything on binance.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
You have to be careful what you buy on Binance though as the minimal withdrawals are quite high.
I spent a bit on a few different coins but can't withdraw because they weren't worth enough Bitcoin I think. I'd have to check how much I had, wasn't a great deal though.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone use Revolut on here?

They are looking at releasing the crypto function to everyone. I'd be impressed if they get some good coins on as it means you can transfer it straight to your bank I'd imagine with little to no fuss.

Anyone already got this function on Revolut?

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I havent withdrawn anything yet.. but do you have to convert back into Bitcoin again.. so if Bitcoin has changed a lot your losses/gains of other coins are irrelevant?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
I havent withdrawn anything yet.. but do you have to convert back into Bitcoin again.. so if Bitcoin has changed a lot your losses/gains of other coins are irrelevant?
Why would that be? If you put in £100 you would've bought £100 of BTC. You take out £200 you would've bought £200 of BTC.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Why would that be? If you put in £100 you would've bought £100 of BTC. You take out £200 you would've bought £200 of BTC.
I bought some other coins using litecoin (I think) but if I were to withdraw it would cost more than I have in there in fees. Can't remember exactly what I've got. I've had a new phone and haven't bothered putting Binance back on to check.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra
Anyone use Revolut on here?

They are looking at releasing the crypto function to everyone. I'd be impressed if they get some good coins on as it means you can transfer it straight to your bank I'd imagine with little to no fuss.

Anyone already got this function on Revolut?

Yeah, I upgraded to premium to get crypto as soon as it was available. I'll use the extra ATM withdrawal allowance a couple of times a year anyway and hoping the airport lounge feature coming soon is decent. They just need some more coins, but that's always going to come slower than those looking at the up and coming stuff. It's so much easier than all this f**king about with exchanges, 2 step verification etc.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Everything took a massive dump yesterday. Litecoin under £100

I don't dare even check today 🙈

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Mine is so worthless now it's pointless even withdrawing what is left.. just got to wait and hope it rises.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
Bloomberg was running a story earlier about bitcoin being a ponzi scheme. To be fair, the buy in is insane, I currently have about -£250 on litecoin, the bad voice in my head says buy more but like I said earlier it could legit go to near zero IMO.

I don't believe that any of the current coins are the future of anything. Whether the speculation has any more life remains to be seen though.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
If commentators are right then the prices will bounce back up after the lunar new year when many Asian countries get back in it, or it will just crash on it's arse.
It has to crash eventually, I mean is it all actually any good???

Everyone knew it was a gamble, everyone knew to only risk what you could afford to loose.

boultonn

ClioSport Club Member
  Macan S
God it’s looking grim today. Cashed my ETH for a profit last week and waiting for it to seriously bottom out before buying again

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I love laughing at my "bitcoin wanker" mate whenever it takes a massive hit :smile:

Does everyone have one of those on their Facebook?

Mine apparently sunk everything he had into IOTA coin, they've lost their ass.

If commentators are right then the prices will bounce back up after the lunar new year when many Asian countries get back in it, or it will just crash on it's arse.
It has to crash eventually, I mean is it all actually any good???

Everyone knew it was a gamble, everyone knew to only risk what you could afford to loose.
Slightly worrying that you're asking that, if you're already invested?

Crypto fluctuates, it's the nature of it, but we're seeing a huge amount of fear and selling at losses from the December investors. This is along with the Facebook news and India, Korea, China potential bans which all added up to lack of confidence.

Hopefully there will be some good news round the corner but for now, probably best not to even look..

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Does everyone have one of those on their Facebook?

Mine apparently sunk everything he had into IOTA coin, they've lost their ass.
My mate jumped on the bandwagon about 3 months ago, or just as it started rocketing I think. It's all I'd heard about for weeks, bitcoin this, bitcoin that, I'm gonna put all my money into bitcoin cos it's the future blah blah fuckin blah.
Yeah whatever mate. Shove your bitcoin up your arse, I don't care

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Slightly worrying that you're asking that, if you're already invested?

To be fair it's more a case of having used it a few times and failed to see what the hype was all about.
There are real world used for the tech, and the coins but it's not the huge revolution everyone would have you believe.