ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Non - Sport

Clio 172
Not being funny but, why not just buy a 2 litre version? They're not expensive and doing these rubbish lookalikes that don't perform is lame. By the time you've had a shopping spree around halfords you could of bought a real one....

insurence??? nuff said

Clio 172
3168886778_a4607d1eff_b1.jpg

mine2.jpg

fookin looooove that :)

clio Mk2 P1 punto1.4
P280311_1234.jpg

Mines nothing on all of yours but then again im selling it so its all gunna go back to standard anyway. Might point out the mudflaps are more for usage rather then aesthetics (i drive down a lot of dirt tracks which = s**tty mess of a car) Oh an the nurburgring sticker is actually a neverbeen sticker, made me chuckle. Never saw the point in springs, i accepted that the car was s**t when i got it so spent the money on refitting the engine, suspension and brakes rather then trying to turn it into something it isent. Oh and it came with the alloys, never been bothered to change them. Runs like a dream though, never broke down (touch wood) and had a lot of fun in it to be fair, plus its roomy :) Me and the mrs are choppin our cars in for a focus though, need a family car :( Be sad to see it go

Reactions: Gus
  Clio 1.6 16V
Mi.m8.inpretzelwurkz.shd.no.m8.bt.gna.av.a.bern.inna.bit.m8.n.fend.out.as.gat.a.trac.dey.pland.soon.m8.if.u.wana.rayce.

Wot tryrez av ya gat on ya terbow m8? Wotta wepon dat wud b m9 hahaha.tb
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What I thought to myself but delete before posting

09Accord 2.4 3.0i Z4
Any Cyclone Blue Reps? My first car 8 years ago was a Cyclone Blue 1.2 16v and always dreamed of turning it into a rep but then quickly realised I was poor.

Wish Renault actually offered the 1*2 in Cyclone blue, it's a really nice colour.