ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bedroom WiFi

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
What do i need to connect my blue ray player in the bedroom to my downstairs router please,no phone socket upstairs and player has just an lan cable connection in the back and usb port.
Do i just need to get another router?

Thanks

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Why do you want to? Genuine question.

Wireless access point would do the job.

Check in the blu ray player settings first as it may connect over Wi-Fi. Otherwise powerline adapters should do the trick as mentioned.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Not upstairs mate,thats why im using the blue ray player that we have in the bedroom to connect to the internet

Not sure if your normal tv would have usb ports, but could get something like a Chromecast. Not sure if you can cast netflix from phone. Haven't done any research on it.

yep assuming the blu ray player isn't a smart one, tbh all you'll need is a spare HDMI port on the tele and decent Wi-Fi coverage and you can use a chromecast/firestick for your Netflix access