ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battery Cover Photo's

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Just a thread for people to showcase there battery covers / Induction set up's.

As most people know I have sold around 60 battery covers to members (Some on there way) and it would nice to see what people have done with them regarding graphic's, colour changes or anything else.
As you can see I'm lucky enough to have a standard cover without the cut out for the K-tec / Fatty induction kit that works for a standard airbox set up.

MRProduct.FR%20011.jpg

MRProduct.FR%20012.jpg

MRProduct.FR%20013.jpg

Intake%20V2.0%2008.gif

Intake%20V2.0%2005.gif

Intake%20V2.0%2007.gif

Intake%20V2.0%2006.gif

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Finally opened my box today! Cover arrived safely so went to fit it. Seems I have a oversize battery and the fatty pipe is pushed forward too far to fit the cover over:weary:. I'll have to wait until next month to order a new battery. No biggie as I have some other plans for the bay too. Cover looks great though @MarcR™ :up:

Clio 182
Finally opened my box today! Cover arrived safely so went to fit it. Seems I have a oversize battery and the fatty pipe is pushed forward too far to fit the cover over:weary:. I'll have to wait until next month to order a new battery. No biggie as I have some other plans for the bay too. Cover looks great though @MarcR™ :up:

I had this problem i loosened off the fatty so it could move around as i got the cover in place then tightened up and zip tied it before putting cover back on

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
The OE battery and the smaller battery is an 063 which is perfect.

I have had a cheap Lion battery from ECP in my trophy for 5 years and no issues and it works well with the k-tec filter and cover for fitting.

If anyone has any issues there is a few small mods that can be done to have an amazing fit.
I myself do not use the k-tec jubilee clip holder and I have also popped rubber beading round the edges to stop any rubbing that might happen (As seen in my pictures above)

Last edited:
  Clio RS 172 ph1
Think you'll only get one second hand or unless he does another GB mate
Dammit! I Want to make my engine bay mint and that cover would fit perfectly smh. I was looking those 1 plated on ebay but those don't suit my taste. oh well. Il keep an eye for it. ty.

Renault Clio 182
Hey Mark

I know you’ll probably get asked this a lot but are you still making these? I would love one for my pride and joy!

Just a thread for people to showcase there battery covers / Induction set up's.

As most people know I have sold around 60 battery covers to members (Some on there way) and it would nice to see what people have done with them regarding graphic's, colour changes or anything else.
As you can see I'm lucky enough to have a standard cover without the cut out for the K-tec / Fatty induction kit that works for a standard airbox set up.

View attachment 1309485

View attachment 1309486

View attachment 1309487

View attachment 1309488

View attachment 1309489

View attachment 1309490

View attachment 1309491

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Hello Guys!
Send to Portugal?
How much?
Regrets

You get them on Ebay and they post world wide

leeds2592

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Holy thread bump.

Anyone know what size bolt I need to secure the battery cover to the metal support arm thingy?

Managed to lose mine in the garage somewhere!