ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bala & Back...

Swift Sport
Since buying the Megane I've been itching to stretch its legs and reduce that average MPG! So with all my Christmas shopping done I decided to head to Bala Lake and hit up some good roads along the way...
15876444198_07322380cd_c.jpg

16063954965_3f938caf51_c.jpg

15878243117_8271d98844_c.jpg

16038194716_7cfb4bab23_c.jpg

16063472532_24109f298a_c.jpg

15876739048_fe5057d7e5_b.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Great pics Ste. Didn't know you had one of these either. What are your thoughts on it?

Swift Sport
Great pics Ste. Didn't know you had one of these either. What are your thoughts on it?
Much better than expected actually... These things really do cover the ground very quickly and effortlessly, and it's nice and comfortable too. I've found myself keeping an eye on the speedo as it always seems to be going quicker than I think lol.

Inferno 225 cup
Much better than expected actually... These things really do cover the ground very quickly and effortlessly, and it's nice and comfortable too. I've found myself keeping an eye on the speedo as it always seems to be going quicker than I think lol.

For the price of them, they really are underrated imo.

Fantastic cars and capable of 40 mpg ;)

Swift Sport
Most I've seen was 35mpg on motorway trip lol

But I much prefer mine to the clios now, was a little dubious before I bought one but to live with there much easy and much more capable on the road
Mine just keeps going down and down since I bought mine :confused: lol

Megane r26
No just a brand new fuel line [emoji4]

I had a play with a Boxster s on the way back and completely left him, pulled back in the slow lane and carried on with the journey, he didn't look happy.

Haha I did see pics of mick doing it!

Yeah that's why I love these cars, stick all your mates in them and slay sports cars....... In a megane with a fat arse!

Megane r26
116d mate, still a 2.0 but it's the msport so it comes with 120bhp which I was sceptical about but it's actually quite quick and gets some good reviews

77106998-EA7B-4FD7-9003-DDA5464E948B_zpsaal5znpb.jpg

07D73023-7F46-4B03-B698-F40C3EF1DF25_zps3kiendja.jpg

8CDD7BFB-D3BB-48CC-99AC-179A92FE350C_zpsyipttwl1.jpg

It's got the 18's and lowered as standard, really spec'd

Yeah I'm up for that in new year!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
If anyone wants some scenery next time they have a drive over wales they could do a lot worse than this route. http://www.cycleroutesuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/bala1.jpg its a favourite cycle route of mine and the roads are quite narrow sometimes but the views are stunning. You also get to be next to bulch-y-groes (sp) which is the highest passable road in wales apparently.
Anyway it will go along bala lake where steve went but its so often missed because its off the beaten path.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I didn't even know you had one Ste! Lovely thing, I was shocked just how quick they were.

Tar very much :smile:

It sounded very Scottish 😌 lol

I've only ventured into Wales afew time's and that's the Evo Triangle, there's so much more better road's that i need to go on! missing out.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lovely, such a lot of car for the £££!

I need to go for a pointless blast down there over the holidays!. A visit to Rhug farm shop is also mandatory ;)