ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Back in a Clio RS200 this time!!!

Excuse how dirty the car is, I blame the white
Picked this up on Monday, from maundrell & co in Oxfordshire. Superb service they held the car for me since the beginning of December when i found it, at the time i was serving away with the forces.
Extremely happy with the car, Low miles, Recaros, Bluetooth, "full fat" with cup pack and the Anthracite pack which i think works extremely well with the white.

Plans are to get the Ktec indution kit, Milltek decat and a simple remap. Happy with everything else.

12221970265_891b150047_z.jpg

Clio RS200 by dajones89, on Flickr

12222043163_aa34de67dd_z.jpg

12221898855_f323d56361_z.jpg

12222523676_f7ec469f3d_z.jpg

12222643406_ebc228e9ff_z.jpg

12222676876_9240f8da23_z.jpg

12222009995_bcf9d2c4cc_z.jpg

First one i have seen with the front and back in grey.

And it suits white very well imo.

Nice 200 you have

Renault Clio RS 200T
I like that car, white suits it perfectly. Now take it for an nice spin on that long scenic road in Wales. What is again? Ah! Yes the A470

Have taken it up to the a4069, what a cracking car. The steering is spot on, the suspension is well balanced. Perfect car for these roads.
Would love to put spacers on, part of me doesn't trust them though

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'm another that thinks the anthracite pack looks all right on white! Still needs Speedlines... but it's cool :)

Thought I would update this.

Few weeks ago I ordered a non res scorpion catback :)
0812c33240d56a8a252e98915a38cfc6.jpg

Sounds immense now, will be getting a remap sorted for after Christmas.

Then I ordered a "renaultsport" gear knob off eBay. Quite the bargain at nearly £80 cheaper than Renaults price.
Got that fitted along with a bit of alcantara.
a72d0bb32a4fbd4c1973c7ed02b6bd67.jpg

c1f10ffba968a80a18174325e8e4d175.jpg

Next plans are to sort out the steering wheel. I would like to do the entire interior(roof and rear pillars) in alcantara aswell.

It's just trying to find a cut big enough to do it in one go. Not bothering with the handling as the cup chassis is good enough for me. I've pushed it so hard many times with nothing but a smile so that's good.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
It's just trying to find a cut big enough to do it in one go. Not bothering with the handling as the cup chassis is good enough for me. I've pushed it so hard many times with nothing but a smile so that's good.

Handling they're amazing with in standard form. I had a cup too, I could push the Clio much further than I can push my ST. One thing I would recommend on these, is sticky tyres. AD08's or similar, fantastic upgrade and you stick to the road like glue.

I'd have another 200 one day, but once they're sub £4k as it would have to be a second car. Fuel is too much as a daily, which contributed to me getting rid (it also broke - That was the main reason lol)

Ive only put a set of Michelin PS2's on since the last post.
Looking at selling up soon, as good as the car is and i bloody love it, Its no good for the 2-3 hour drive home to work every shift :(
If funds allow in the future to have a second car ill get another 200 in a heartbeat,
Going for a Focus ST Tdci :)

Suzuki Jimny
That's quite a commute! I was moaning about mine and I have a 25 minute drive to work haha!

Teg
I remember my youth days when all I could afford to insure was a 1.0l three cylinder corsa.. Used to be based/worked miles away from home so I never did a daily commute but every weekend I drove home and it was a 500 mile round trip!

2 to 3 hour drive? What's up with you lad... Keep the Clio! :up:

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Ive only put a set of Michelin PS2's on since the last post.
Looking at selling up soon, as good as the car is and i bloody love it, Its no good for the 2-3 hour drive home to work every shift 😧
If funds allow in the future to have a second car ill get another 200 in a heartbeat,
Going for a Focus ST Tdci :smile:
Drop me a PM if you decide to sell!